• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

10k Instagram followers Giveaway

Placed order on Saturday and got 100 followers on the same day. Also thank you for sending extra 100 Real followers 🙏❤️

Your thread is in most viewed thread I understand how hard it is for you to manage such bulk orders 👍🏻 Kudos to your work @mohamadalshami

• Love
Reactions: mohamadalshami
there is still 11 order still in process please wait for us to complete other orders. if you got decreased number of followers please wait 3-4 hours if it still the same please send us message, if you didn't get a like then your account is private and can't receive followers, please make it public then send us message.

we didn't collect any information it's just simple sign so we can process your order , we don't send you promotional email till you accept it through your account, we didn't ask for any Instagram password, we just asked for username so can send the followers there, followers aren't guaranteed lifetime, if you have any question regarding the following thread please send me message, we didn't ask users to buy any product from us, if you buy from us later it's optional for you.

thank you
! read this fully before reply please !

TO ALL THE PARTICIPANTS FROM THE 9 PAGES OF THIS THREAD:​

THIS IS JUST A DOUBT CLARIFICATION POST WITH QUSTIONS:​

1. When you have created the order ?​

2. How many followers have you received ?​

3. Have anyone received 10k followers as claimed by thread starter ?​

I will act accordingly from the answers received . . .​

Also the thread starter @mohamadalshami , let me know how many members have received what you promised here ?

TO ANY UPCOMING MEMBERS : DO NOT POST ANYTHING IF YOU DON'T BELONG TO THE PREVIOUS PARTICIPANTS , YOUR DUMBNESS MIGHT THROW YOU OUTSIDE !!!
just rcvd 100 followers.

thank you guys for contributing in this giveaway, sorry for late orders finishing but it already takes from us a lot of time while processing.​

let me explain several things before we end this thread and wait for the next thread of giveaway:-​

1- we didn't collect any mails it's all used for only just processing the order and to check that users are not bots.​

2- this giveaway isn't free from our side (we paid for every follower and we pay for our team) so we don't have any other reasons other than love to this community.​

3- we will not do any refill for completed orders ( who got the 100) they may decrease within Instagram policy.​

4- if you have any question to ask or you didn't receive the order fully please send us pm so this thread will not be discuss forum it was just for the purpose of the giveaway only.​

5- sorry for all who didn't get this giveaway we will make other giveaways soon.​

thank you all for contributing with our giveaway​

if you like it please support us with a like

it was all given to you by ZAER

enjoy your day

Done
ORDER NUMBER:5158
thanks again
got my follower,

Hello, babiatos!​

give away has finished

a New giveaway is up today!​

we are giving away 10k followers, each user can take from them 100 followers, fully free.​

how to get it:-​

1. you must be a user for at least 30 days at babiato!

2. go to this giveaway link https://zaer.elzaad.com/product/10k-follower-give-away/ ,

3. type your Instagram username + your name at this forum (at the product page), and order it.

4. get the giveaway it's fully free

5. to come back here and comment done & your order number!

6. enjoy it✨🎆

all steps are important to get this giveaway

put a like if you like our giveaway

no refill is done after you receive full 100 follower

to hope you enjoy it with Zaer
got my followers as promised, thanks alot

• Love
Reactions: mohamadalshami
order num : 5114
Get 31 followers
Thanks.

thank you guys for contributing in this giveaway, sorry for late orders finishing but it already takes from us a lot of time while processing.​

let me explain several things before we end this thread and wait for the next thread of giveaway:-​

1- we didn't collect any mails it's all used for only just processing the order and to check that users are not bots.​

2- this giveaway isn't free from our side (we paid for every follower and we pay for our team) so we don't have any other reasons other than love to this community.​

3- we will not do any refill for completed orders ( who got the 100) they may decrease within Instagram policy.​

4- if you have any question to ask or you didn't receive the order fully please send us pm so this thread will not be discuss forum it was just for the purpose of the giveaway only.​

5- sorry for all who didn't get this giveaway we will make other giveaways soon.​

thank you all for contributing with our giveaway​

if you like it please support us with a like

it was all given to you by ZAER

enjoy your day

read this please

Reactions: daya143

Hello, babiatos!​

give away has finished

a New giveaway is up today!​

we are giving away 10k followers, each user can take from them 100 followers, fully free.​

how to get it:-​

1. you must be a user for at least 30 days at babiato!

2. go to this giveaway link https://zaer.elzaad.com/product/10k-follower-give-away/ ,

3. type your Instagram username + your name at this forum (at the product page), and order it.

4. get the giveaway it's fully free

5. to come back here and comment done & your order number!

6. enjoy it✨🎆

all steps are important to get this giveaway

put a like if you like our giveaway

no refill is done after you receive full 100 follower

to hope you enjoy it with Zaer
Ended

STOP! JUST STOP!

Stop getting bots on your page. My page got blocked for 7 days multiple times. Even I have not done anything wrong. Just getting these bots won't work in a long time!

Its up to you!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
praachi
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock