• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

• Please Read The Marketplace Rules HERE

Please Read All About The Marketplace And Sales Threads HERE

Selling 🔥🔥PERPLEXITY.AI PRO SUBSCRIPTION (1 YEAR)✅️ | 45$ ONLY ! GPT-4 Turbo, CLAUDE 3, DALL-E 3, PLAYGROUND 2.5 and many more features

d3v1l

Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Dec 24, 2020
Pune , MH , India
d3v1l.xyz
Screenshot 2024-04-08 114140.png

BENEFITS
AI MODEL

PRO DISCORD
IMAGE GENERATION
ACCESS GPT-4 TURBO
DALL-E 3
STABLE DIFUSSION XL
PLAYGROUND V2.5
ACCESS CLAUDE 3

ACCESS MISTRAL LARGE
and many more features

PRICE - 200$ 45$ + TRANSACTION FEES (YEARLY)
PAYMENT METHOD - UPI / INDIAN WALLETS / CARDS / PAYPAL / BINANCE / PERFECT MONEY

Terms and Conditions

We are offering a perplexity.ai PRO subscription yearly option for a limited time only, so you can save big on your needs.

The advantage of this offer is clear - you get a perplexity.ai PRO SUBSCRIPTION for a yearly payment, at a fraction of the regular cost. And, if for any reason we are unable to deliver the pro subscription, you'll be entitled to a full refund.

Account Guarantee - 3 months
Refund Policy covers upto 3 months only.
But even if the account gets suspended, you'll still be protected. We'll try to replace the account for two days, and if that fails, you'll receive a partial refund, calculated at a rate of $16 per month of use. (incl transaction fees)

So don't miss out on this incredible opportunity - grab your perplexity.ai pro subscription now and take advantage of this limited time offer!

Terms and conditions apply, so make sure to read the fine print before making your purchase. But trust us, it's a deal you won't want to miss!!

BUY PERPLEXITY.AI PRO AND GET COURSERA PLUS OR LINKEDIN PREMIUM BUSINESS 6 MONTHS OR CANVA PRO FOR 1 YEAR FREE
LIMITED TIME OFFER GRAB THE DEAL NOW OR REGRET LATER.

terms and conditions apply for free stuff
-You will get only one of the free stuff whichever you want.
-Note: LinkedIn is only for those who have not taken premium on their LinkedIn Accounts before.

Last edited:
Excellent, 5 star service.It was a privilege to negotiate. Thank you also for offering Coursera Plus with my email. thanks

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: d3v1l
upgrade on my own account right? do I need to provide you with my login info ?

Exceptional Service! This seller is incredibly fast and accurate. I’m thoroughly impressed with his efficiency and correctness. Highly recommended! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

• Love
Reactions: d3v1l

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hyugro
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock