• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

🎉 Giveaway! $2000 OpenAI Credits to 20 Lucky Winners

Great giveaway.

Why you're interested in OpenAI credits:
I use AI on my new websites on a daily basic to create articles and pictures.
My AI credits are also busy running out.

How you plan to use them
I will use it on my private AI site to create daily articles and pictures for my website.
AI help me a lot to create my sites and article because I am not very good in writing articles.

1. I am filled with an insatiable desire to explore the incredible capabilities of chatGPT through its API. The very thought of tapping into its potential fills me with excitement and anticipation.

2. As a passionate and dedicated developer, I am eager to harness the power of chatGPT for not only personal growth but also for educational purposes. The opportunity to delve into its innovative features ignites a fire within me, propelling me towards a world of endless possibilities and learning experiences.

• Why you're interested in OpenAI credits
  • How you plan to use them (e.g. for a project, to learn a new skill, etc.)

Are you a CIA agent?
What kind of questions are these? You're asking a lot for an 8-day api...

1. I want to use it for my research
2. Use it to generate codes

Hi friend, many thanks for amazing giveaway, i keep using chatgpt 3.5 for my research but i want to try or use chatgpt 4 turbo:
1. Using for helping coding laravel and php
2. make study research for offline job.

Thanks adv.

Are you a CIA agent?
To determine who really needs it for their work, and who's just trying to collect as many gifts as possible.
Good luck, my friends!

Why you're interested in OpenAI credits:
-- Give me more freedom to test the api.

How you plan to use them (e.g. for a project, to learn a new skill, etc.
-- Actually I have a project in mind, but I need credits to test and play with API.

Thanks 🌹

Hey, bro! 😊
  • The conversion from the Brazilian Real to the Dollar is very expensive. And the costs are even unfeasible compared to those who are already paid in dollars.
  • I intend to use it for research, as I'm doing my end-of-course work, and this would make it much easier for me to help the community.
Thank you in advance.

HELLO HELPER,

THANKS FOR LISTING SUCH GIVEAWAY on BABIATO forum !

1:-> As I am maths teacher, i really need AI free subsciption to create new maths problems for students.
2.:-> It will help me to write difficult maths equations , while designing Maths Test paper/ Assignment.

Thanks in advace!

Thanks for the opportunity
1. It will give me a big push to launch my services for free, which in turn will develop my brand.
2. I want to use it to build an AI website.

1. I am interested in OpenAI credits because I want to explore the capabilities of artificial intelligence in my projects.
2. I plan to use them to improve my skills in developing natural language models and creating advanced text generation systems. With these credits, I will be able to carry out innovative projects and learn new skills in the field of AI.
🙏

Are you a CIA agent?
Definitely not a CIA agent, just someone enthusiastic about making AI accessible to more people.

I'm interested in having OpenAI credits because they grant me access to cutting-edge AI tools and technologies that OpenAI develops, such as advanced language models like ChatGPT or image generation models like DALL-E. These credits can enable me to explore and leverage AI capabilities for various purposes, whether for personal projects, academic research, or business applications. With these credits, I could experiment with AI models to generate creative content, develop innovative solutions, or enhance productivity and decision-making processes. Moreover, having access to these resources could also provide educational opportunities, helping me to stay at the forefront of AI developments and applications.

Thank you for hosting the giveaway.

Please consider me.

I recently completed my program in data science. Winning this credit would greatly enhance my understanding of the subject as I am still new to the industry. Additionally, I am eager to advance my knowledge in machine learning.

Hello,
I am going to use the credits for brainstorming new blog post ideas and to create blog posts (text and images)

Oh my bro!!
Please One items :D

1. I need for my site :D
2. I never have access on GPT4 :D

Hello! Thank you for this generous giveaway. I truly appreciate it. I intend to leverage GPT-4 to enhance my coding process. Currently, I’m working on a project, and I’m eager to explore how GPT-4 can assist me with various aspects.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock