• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

• Please Read The Marketplace Rules HERE

Please Read All About The Marketplace And Sales Threads HERE

Selling 🌟 Get Premium Subscriptions Up to 80% discount! Streaming-VPN-Education and More ❌ No Shared Accounts ❌

Cipher

Babiato Lover
May 2, 2022
Hey there, Babiato members! 👋

We're running a new service providing something a bit unique, we're offering premium subscriptions on YOUR own account. Since we're offering a wide range of products we can't specify our pricing, but ask in the comments of the website/plan you want and we'll tell you the cost. Some of the products:

1- Mega.nz: 2TB plan original price is $108.00/year , my price is $54/year (50% off)

2- Crunchyroll: 1 Year Mega Fan plan original price is $60/year , my price is $25/year (~60% off)

3- Nordvpn: 1 year plan original price is $100/year, my price is $60/year (40% off) (PRICE CAN BE LESS IF ITS A NEW ACCOUNT NOT RENEWAL)

4- Discord: 1 Year Nitro plan original price is $100/year , my price is $50/year (50% off)

That's not all! We also offer deals on Deezer, Kaspersky, Dropbox, pCloud, Disney+, IFTTT, Brilliant, and many more. Just let us know what you're looking for, and we'll quote you a price.

Frequently Asked Questions:

• Q: Is this service legal?
    A:
    Absolutely! Our service is 100% legal, ensuring zero risk of account bans or terminations.
  • Q: What about refunds?
    A:
    If we were unable to upgrade your account for any reason, you're entitled to a 100% refund.
  • Q: Will I need to provide my email/password?
    A:
    Yes, for most services, we'll require access to your account to complete the subscription process.
  • Q: What are the accepted payment methods?
    A:
    Crypto (LTC preferred)

Last edited:
Offering 3 Vouch Copies (1-month subscription) for any user with special class (Donator, Null, Mods, Admins)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: rojo_salas
Looks like it can be done, but for some reason I couldn't signup to try it. If you like you could provide your account and we can try to subscribe for one month. if all goes well we can proceed with a one year subscription. We can do 50% discount on the yearly subscription.

Update:

Yup we can do ADN. Tried it and it worked :D

Last edited:
Hey there, Babiato members! 👋

We're running a new service providing something a bit unique, we're offering premium subscriptions on YOUR own account. Since we're offering a wide range of products we can't specify our pricing, but ask in the comments of the website/plan you want and we'll tell you the cost. Some of the products:

1- Mega.nz: 2TB plan original price is $108.00/year , my price is $54/year (50% off)

2- Crunchyroll: 1 Year Mega Fan plan original price is $60/year , my price is $25/year (~60% off)

3- Nordvpn: 1 year plan original price is $100/year, my price is $60/year (40% off) (PRICE CAN BE LESS IF ITS A NEW ACCOUNT NOT RENEWAL)

4- Discord: 1 Year Nitro plan original price is $100/year , my price is $50/year (50% off)

That's not all! We also offer deals on Deezer, Kaspersky, Dropbox, pCloud, Disney+, IFTTT, Brilliant, and many more. Just let us know what you're looking for, and we'll quote you a price.

Frequently Asked Questions:

• Q: Is this service legal?
    A:
    Absolutely! Our service is 100% legal, ensuring zero risk of account bans or terminations.
  • Q: What about refunds?
    A:
    If we were unable to upgrade your account for any reason, you're entitled to a 100% refund.
  • Q: Will I need to provide my email/password?
    A:
    Yes, for most services, we'll require access to your account to complete the subscription process.
  • Q: What are the accepted payment methods?
    A:
    Crypto (Get extra discount!) - Wise
Nice...What about zapier and make?

I am delighted to vouch for the authenticity and reliability of the 2TB Pro Plan of Mega Cloud Storage (1M) generously offered by @Cipher. This service provides a robust solution for storing your digital files securely, offering ample storage space to meet your diverse needs. You can trust in the quality and dependability of this offering to safeguard your valuable data. (Vouch Copy Provided)

EDIT: Currently using it on our Envato Elements Giveaway Thread

scrnli_3_5_2024_12-36-26 AM.png

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Cipher
I am delighted to vouch for the authenticity and reliability of the 2TB Pro Plan of Mega Cloud Storage generously offered by @Cipher . This service provides a robust solution for storing your digital files securely, offering ample storage space to meet your diverse needs. You can trust in the quality and dependability of this offering to safeguard your valuable data. (Vouch Copy Provided)

View attachment 246324
Thanks for the review :D

Btw guys we can do all plans for any platform, so for example with mega we can do up to 16TB plan. Not only the ones I mentioned

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
r272727272
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock