• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

⭐ 1-YEAR NETFLIX & SPOTIFY PREMIUM UPGRADE ⭐ ON YOUR OWN ACCOUNT ✅ AUTO-RENEW ✅ Cheapest Ever⭐

most likely their method to get cheap account stops working and too much work to maintain the warranty they promised. im not really interested to get into it.

if a seller can get a vouch from staff or the product proxy sold by a staff, i'd happily to support it.
I actually purchased this but it will be at least 4 or 5 months until I can say if it was a good deal or not. But so far everything works as promised.

• Love
Reactions: simpax3
most likely their method to get cheap account stops working and too much work to maintain the warranty they promised. im not really interested to get into it.

if a seller can get a vouch from staff or the product proxy sold by a staff, i'd happily to support it.

That's why I bought, I love it uncomplicated and the service is great.

As you can see, even a mod has signed up for an account

Sometimes you gotta take a chance in life :)

I actually purchased this but it will be at least 4 or 5 months until I can say if it was a good deal or not. But so far everything works as promised.

mee too

That's crazy, two months is enough for me to be in the plus.

That's crazy, two months is enough for me to be in the plus.
Here it would cost me aproximately $14/month so I'm not really in profit until end of month 3, start of month 4.

thanks, will wait for you to confirm again in a couple months.

That's why I bought, I love it uncomplicated and the service is great.

As you can see, even a mod has signed up for an account

Sometimes you gotta take a chance in life :)

mee too
i had my fair share of taking chances, im just gonna stick with paying $13/month to netflix until medw1311 confirmation

Here it would cost me aproximately $14/month so I'm not really in profit until end of month 3, start of month 4.

I pay 21.90 francs per month in Switzerland for the Ultra HD (22.77 USD)....

i had my fair share of taking chances, im just gonna stick with paying $13/month to netflix until medw1311 confirmation

Good idea :)

I pay 21.90 francs per month in Switzerland for the Ultra HD (22.77 USD)....
Damn that's expensive compared to me in the UK.

• Sad
Dude is Legit!!! I highly doubt he is the kind to scam anyone.

Yes, really, when I found out what other countries were paying, I was no longer willing to pay 22 USD.

Wait 3-4 months to prove otherwise.
Brexit & Covid really screwed the UK £ against the US $

• Haha
Ohh yes, how is it without Europe?

Welcome to the Bot by the way :D
Hard to tell at the moment really because so much has changed due to Covid.

• Sad
That's right, I quit my job.. not good idea :D
I work from home anyway so that side of it didn't really affect me but I have had a big drop in income due to the sort of clients I work with not having money to spend.

• Wow
I work from home anyway so that side of it didn't really affect me but I have had a big drop in income due to the sort of clients I work with not having money to spend.

That sucks :/ sorry
Let's stop spamming this post to
Have a nice day :)

Reactions: Medw1311
sr, I've been working on improving the server all day for my clients can get the best service, so I can answer it now
I am only doing what is best for my clients, use or not it is your business, I cannot force you.
What I do is just to make the customer happy, those who have used my service will know how the service works.
Anyway, thanks for bumping my post: D
And also thanks @medw1311 , @simpax3 and @haznkay for understanding and using my service. And dont worries, i know will sometime had got some error, because my server not perfect 100%, but i guarantee in 5-10min yours account will be fix.

P/s : sr for my bad english

Last edited:
I have upgrading api, if anyone got account error, plz dm me for fix
Thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock