• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

• Please Read The Marketplace Rules HERE

Please Read All About The Marketplace And Sales Threads HERE

Selling ⚡⚡Social Media Likes, Followers, Views, Comments, Reviews, Subscribers, Traffic & Group Members for 35+ Networks⚡⚡

RickGrimes

Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
May 8, 2019
buyfollowers.digital

📲 Super Fast Social Media Services From $0.05 Per 1000

🔥 Likes, Followers, Views, Comments, Reviews, Subscribers, Upvotes, Traffic, Group Members 🔥

One of the best Buy Followers SITE, We offer the lowest Social Media Marketing prices for YouTube, IG, Twitter, Facebook, and others.​

⚡⚡Visit Site Here: BuyFollowers.digital | View List of Services Here: Services ⚡⚡

Here is a list of services for sale:

Likes, Followers, Views, Comments, Reviews, Subscribers, Upvotes, Traffic, Live Streams, and Group Members.

Supported Networks List: Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, Discord, Twitter, OnlyFans, ClubHouse, VK, Tumblr, Audiomack, SoundCloud, Spotify, Snapchat, Telegram, LinkedIn, and Website Traffic from 200+ Sources!

Refund Policy!

A refund to your payment method can only be done if you have not used the deposited funds, but If you have used any amount from the balance then you are no longer eligible for a full refund instead I will refund the money to your BuyFollowers account balance!

Top Selling Services:

ID: 1061 Instagram Followers [99 Days Refill] [30-50k] day $0.43/1K
ID: 1062 Instagram Followers [365 Days Guarantee] Reliable $0.45/1K

Accepted Payment Methods:

PAYEER USD: Automatic For Everyone
PAYPAL USD: Auto For Known Users, Otherwise Manual
WEBMONEY WMZ: Z623876308644 [Min $10]
PERFECT MONEY USD: U35709788 [Min $10]
BTC: Minimum [$20.00] Request Wallet Address.

RESELLERS ARE WELCOME, DISCOUNTS $S00N!!!

We accept a lot of payment methods and some are not listed on the website, just ask for a specific payment method.

Guidelines:
  1. For order issues and problems, it usually takes up to 24-48 hours to resolve. If the status is Partially completed/Canceled it means the Smm system can't give more likes/followers to the current page/post and money will be automatically refunded for the remaining likes/followers. Please order the different ID services in this case.
  2. Never change your profile username when an order is being processed, otherwise, it will be marked as completed before it's done and there will be no refunds.
  3. Pending means, the start time is in progress. Then once in-progress mode estimates of completion are instant and sometimes it takes up to 24 hours.
  4. If the order is complete but with nothing added, Please check service details about drop ratio/completion ratio / no refill or refill server. If everything is in order then it's a mistake, it happens sometimes. Open a new ticket for help.
Attention:
  1. We won't recommend adding followers too fast, they usually drop fast. Try at least 20k a week, but if you are confident with what you are doing, you can add as many as you like.
  2. Always mix cheap and medium-priced services to avoid disappointments, don't go for the cheapest services all the time, after all, cheap is expensive.
  3. Acknowledge that the DROP RATE on most cheap Instagram Follower services is sometimes VERY HIGH. Please test with small numbers before big orders.
  4. Some of the cheap servers slow down daily once the server is overloaded, please wait patiently for the next 12-24 hours, we will restart the capacitor soon.
  5. We DO NOT guarantee your new followers will interact with you, we simply guarantee you to get the followers you pay for.
  6. We DO NOT guarantee that 100% of our accounts will have a profile picture, full bio, and uploaded pictures, although we strive to make this the reality for all accounts.
Warnings:
  1. If you place a duplicate link while 1 is already in the process then it'll be your loss, no refunds for such orders will be made!
  2. We can not guarantee the speed for any of the Instagram Followers Services, below 1$ /k They can be instant, very fast, or may take up to 48 hours to get complete. We can not cancel any order once placed. Order Accordingly.
  3. If your order has dropped under the start count, we will not refill your order. This is because your old followers are dropping and we are not covering your old orders. Thank you for your understanding.
  4. If you have a problem with any order (Such as dropped, or not completed). Please do not place another order before getting your Refund or Replacement for the order, if you do it will be your Loss. We will not provide refunds for such cases as we won't know which server/order gets delivered and which does not.
  5. Please do not place orders for PRIVATE ACCOUNTS, our services only work for public accounts that don't need special access. If you place an order for a private account, we will try to cancel it if not too late. If too late, note there is nothing we can do and there will be no refunds!

We aim to be transparent with you all the time, no gimmicks here. Please always read service descriptions to avoid losses. We can only refund funds to your account balance if it's a fault not a matter of ignorance. Otherwise, Enjoy our affordable services!!!

HERE IS THE TUTORIAL: ON HOW TO USE IT.

Reactions: drbarel

🔥 Likes, Followers, Views, Comments, Reviews, Subscribers, Upvotes, Traffic, Group Members 🔥

One of the best Buy Followers SITE, We offer the lowest Social Media Marketing prices for YouTube, IG, Twitter, Facebook, and others.​

⚡⚡Visit Site Here: BuyFollowers.digital | View List of Services Here: Services ⚡⚡

Likes, Followers, Views, Comments, Reviews, Subscribers, Upvotes, Traffic, Live Streams, and Group Members.

Supported Networks List: Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, Discord, Twitter, OnlyFans, ClubHouse, VK, Tumblr, Audiomack, SoundCloud, Spotify, Snapchat, Telegram, LinkedIn, and Website Traffic from 200+ Sources!

Refund Policy!

A refund to your payment method can only be done if you have not used the deposited funds, but If you have used any amount from the balance then you are no longer eligible for a full refund instead I will refund the money to your BuyFollowers account balance!

Top Selling Services:

We accept a lot of payment methods and some are not listed on the website, just ask for a specific payment method.

Guidelines:
  1. For order issues and problems, it usually takes up to 24-48 hours to resolve. If the status is Partially completed/Canceled it means the Smm system can't give more likes/followers to the current page/post and money will be automatically refunded for the remaining likes/followers. Please order the different ID services in this case.
  2. Never change your profile username when an order is being processed, otherwise, it will be marked as completed before it's done and there will be no refunds.
  3. Pending means, the start time is in progress. Then once in-progress mode estimates of completion are instant and sometimes it takes up to 24 hours.
  4. If the order is complete but with nothing added, Please check service details about drop ratio/completion ratio / no refill or refill server. If everything is in order then it's a mistake, it happens sometimes. Open a new ticket for help.
Attention:
  1. We won't recommend adding followers too fast, they usually drop fast. Try at least 20k a week, but if you are confident with what you are doing, you can add as many as you like.
  2. Always mix cheap and medium-priced services to avoid disappointments, don't go for the cheapest services all the time, after all, cheap is expensive.
  3. Acknowledge that the DROP RATE on most cheap Instagram Follower services is sometimes VERY HIGH. Please test with small numbers before big orders.
  4. Some of the cheap servers slow down daily once the server is overloaded, please wait patiently for the next 12-24 hours, we will restart the capacitor soon.
  5. We DO NOT guarantee your new followers will interact with you, we simply guarantee you to get the followers you pay for.
  6. We DO NOT guarantee that 100% of our accounts will have a profile picture, full bio, and uploaded pictures, although we strive to make this the reality for all accounts.
Warnings:
  1. If you place a duplicate link while 1 is already in the process then it'll be your loss, no refunds for such orders will be made!
  2. We can not guarantee the speed for any of the Instagram Followers Services, below 1$ /k They can be instant, very fast, or may take up to 48 hours to get complete. We can not cancel any order once placed. Order Accordingly.
  3. If your order has dropped under the start count, we will not refill your order. This is because your old followers are dropping and we are not covering your old orders. Thank you for your understanding.
  4. If you have a problem with any order (Such as dropped, or not completed). Please do not place another order before getting your Refund or Replacement for the order, if you do it will be your Loss. We will not provide refunds for such cases as we won't know which server/order gets delivered and which does not.
  5. Please do not place orders for PRIVATE ACCOUNTS, our services only work for public accounts that don't need special access. If you place an order for a private account, we will try to cancel it if not too late. If too late, note there is nothing we can do and there will be no refunds!

We aim to be transparent with you all the time, no gimmicks here. Please always read service descriptions to avoid losses. We can only refund funds to your account balance if it's a fault not a matter of ignorance. Otherwise, Enjoy our affordable services!!!

Good luck with sales.

Hello, I need twitter followers, what are your package for twitter followers

Refund Policy!

Top Selling Services:

Guidelines:
Attention:
Warnings:

HI friend,
can you please see my dm? also i have order still process, i dont know how long your system finish that work, i mean only 2k follower its take 1 weeks.
order id: 399685
order id: 399776

Thanks adv.

Hi friend, please check my order:
order id: 399685
order id: 399776

Please dont ignore my DM

Thanks adv.

I HAVE CHANGE MY REVIEW after your system working now, many thanks for that friend.

So this is mostly have been not working before so for now its working good.

After all my client also happy get more bonus from services.

So forgive me if there is any bad action from me in the past.

10/10

Last edited:
I HAVE CHANGE MY REVIEW after your system working now, many thanks for that friend.

So this is mostly have been not working before so for now its working good.

After all my client also happy get more bonus from services.

So forgive me if there is any bad action from me in the past.

10/10
Thank you, sorry for the delayed response.
I am stil waiting for your action @RickGrimes
I also create ticket in your website #2

Many Thanks.
Attended, also PM me babiato.

Are you selling now? I have been trying to place order from the website I don't seem to understand.

the if the website mentioned is still working,
is it possible to start with a 5$ as the minmum deposit is 25$ and want to be on the safe side to start small and move to the higher amount.

Please let me know or dm if possible.

thanks

the if the website mentioned is still working,
is it possible to start with a 5$ as the minmum deposit is 25$ and want to be on the safe side to start small and move to the higher amount.

Please let me know or dm if possible.

thanks
$5 Deposit is possible via Perfect Money or Payeer, but for PayPal the minimum is $25.00 a slight decrease can be accepted such as to $20.

Reactions: akdxb
@RickGrimes

My order has been 24/h and shows processing, just checking if how long will it take to get this done as i will be moving on to some other orders if i know exactly how long it takes.

Thanks

@RickGrimes

My order has been 24/h and shows processing, just checking if how long will it take to get this done as i will be moving on to some other orders if i know exactly how long it takes.

Thanks
It seems you made a mistake with your order, You ordered Facebook post likes and then provided a page link. To order page likes/followers you need to services for pages, not posts. Please send me a PM so I can help with cancellation.

Reactions: akdxb
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock