Adds an affiliate ID to the end of URLs.
When a member adds a new post and it contains links to those domains specified in the Affiliate manager page, those links will be automatically updated with your affiliate ID when the post is saved.
- Easy to add and edit affiliate codes.
- All phrases start with affiliatemanager_ for your convenience.
- Download Andy-AffiliateManager-1.4.zip and unzip it.
- Copy the src/addons/Andy/AffiliateManager directory to your server.
- From the Admin Control Panel Install the add-on.
The domain you would like to effect.
The affilate code and id. Note you may need to add a question mark and equal sign.
Starting point for trimming existing affiliate code.
Allows adding a slash to the URL when needed.
Questions and Answers:
Q: Will this add-on work with "Convert URLs to page titles" function?
Q: Will this add-on update existing URLs in older posts?