• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Yoast SEO Premium - Best Seo Plugin For WP

Yoast SEO Premium - Best Seo Plugin For WP v22.5

No permission to download
Babak updated Yoast SEO Premium - Best WordPress SEO Plugin with a new update entry:

Yoast SEO Premium v17.3

Download Yoast SEO Premium v17.3 for WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
v17.3 - October 5th, 2021

Yoast SEO 17.3 is out today! We’ve revamped the two available SEO workouts. It’s become really easy to identify what content you should optimize. Start cleaning up your website and improve your internal linking structure for optimized results in search engines! If you haven’t tried the SEO workouts yet, now is the time to do so!

Enhancements:
Improvements to the Cornerstone workout...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: aryribeiro
Hello, how do i update the extension? Do i have to update with the nulled version you uploaded? What happen if by accident in my wordpress admin panel i update with the store version?

Hello, how do i update the extension? Do i have to update with the nulled version you uploaded? What happen if by accident in my wordpress admin panel i update with the store version?
If you update the new version, it will not affect the site.

Only having problems using the "Premium" function. So You have to go back to Babiato to re-download.

If you know the code, You can do "nulled" by yourself easily. This version: will automatically download the new 'wp-seo-premium' plugin. However, then you still have to "nulled" the "wp-seo-premium" version.
You can try it!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/...0C-hiwOm3_mv01i2aZjpw2sibdEyYhwbRFJzlr4Fi/pub

Last edited:
Reactions: Marvelfan1818
Hi Big brother @Babak Yoast SEO is conflicting WCFM multivendor plugin, Please check again about Yoast SEO.
I tried older that working with WCFM multivendor.

Thank you

If you update the new version, it will not affect the site.

Only having problems using the "Premium" function. So You have to go back to Babiato to re-download.

If you know the code, You can do "nulled" by yourself easily. This version: will automatically download the new 'wp-seo-premium' plugin. However, then you still have to "nulled" the "wp-seo-premium" version.
You can try it!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/...0C-hiwOm3_mv01i2aZjpw2sibdEyYhwbRFJzlr4Fi/pub

i still not get what the purpose for getting update yoast free version if you shoud have to nulled the premium version if having new update.
why you not just using both nulled here for the simple thing??

i still not get what the purpose for getting update yoast free version if you shoud have to nulled the premium version if having new update.
why you not just using both nulled here for the simple thing??
Sorry, there are different uses.

Free version, has its own functions of the free version. Premium version, with other premium functions.
Two plugins, update independently of each other. And I, always need new updates to do "nulled".

The API call function to update in the free plugin, that is "class-my-yoast-api-request.php".
So that, I need to set "nulled" for 2 auto-update plugins.

You can find the NON-UPDATE version yourself to use. (or turn off auto updates)
==========

YOU just have to wait for everyone to have the "nulled" file available to use.
I need to automatically download a "premium" file to making "nulled" file. Seems to be different purposes. (^_^)

Welcome

Last edited:
Where do you see the adv? I dont seem to see the malware anywhere other than the usual false positive..

I did notice that the most recent version 17.3 there were several host timeouts on my site. It turned out that there's some inaccessible database entries that are flooding an error_log file in the wp-admin folder which then resulted in my system maxing out. I have temporarily disabled Yoast SEO in an effort to try to figure out whats going on. Not sure if anyone else is experiencing this.

Screenshot from 2021-10-13 13-00-29.png

Seeing it as well, damn!
That is the usual false positive. But I’m interested to find out about this advertisements that the person claims to see..

If you take the official Yoast release from them directly, it highlights the same potential malware as there is encoded content so the virus scanner freaks out over nothing.

Reactions: Babak and mettray

Yoast SEO 17.4 (free) - Nulled​

Release Date: October 19th, 2021

Yoast SEO 17.4 is out today! This release comes with several fixes and enhancements to help database performance on larger sites by cleaning up data and streamlining retrieval. Happy updating! Read more about what’s new in Yoast SEO 17.4 in our release post!

Enhancements:

• Improves two queries used to determine whether or not a site has been fully processed using our SEO data optimization. This should prevent potential slowdowns in extremely large sites.
Bugfixes:

• Fixes a bug where the url property in the search page schema would be empty.
  • Fixes a bug where a duplicate canonical tag was output for web stories created with the Web Stories plugin. Props to swissspidey.
  • Fixes a bug where a race condition could occur that caused the rewrite rules to be flushed on every page request when using a persistent cache like Redis. This may speed up your site’s load times if it’s using persistent caching.

Attachments

• wordpress-seo.17.4n.zip
    3.8 MB · Views: 33

Attachments

• wordpress-seo-premium-17.4.null_by_websinhvien.zip
    4.9 MB · Views: 60
  • wordpress-seo-17.4.null.zip
    3.8 MB · Views: 36
Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock