• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Yoast SEO Premium - Best Seo Plugin For WP

Yoast SEO Premium - Best Seo Plugin For WP v22.6

No permission to download
Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: lehaophuc83
Obey the rules and stop sharing this
My plugin has an API that connects directly to Yoast's server.

So that, I share it
I do not know what violation of Babiato rule?

Instead of sharing Yoast's direct link (let Yoast decide for itself Yoast's assets);
=> You create the file "COPPY NULL" and upload it to share...

Which is more of a rule violation?

An error occurred: unfortunately, our Morphology feature is not working. Please make sure you activate your subscription in MyYoast(Opens in a new browser tab) and then reload this page to make it work properly.

Hi, everybody & @Null Masters @Babak

This one doesn't need "null" to still work

Here direct link: https://yoast.com/app/uploads/2021/09/wordpress-seo-premium-17.1.zip

More:
https://babia.to/threads/yoast-seo-premium-best-wordpress-seo-plugin.283/post-632438

P/S: I pray Yoast doesn't know!

I can download any last update Yoast Addon from Yoast.

Is this bug? Has anyone found a bug in the Yoast Seo Plugin?
your Yoast SEO is not nulled one it asking for subscribing I have tested it.😃

Reactions: lehaophuc83
All of us can download these premium plugins from yoast. The problem is that they are not nulled.

Let’s just wait for @NullMaster.

PS: yoast seo premium 17.1.1 is out.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock