• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WPForms Pro - Best Drag & Drop WordPress Form Plugin

WPForms Pro - Best Drag & Drop WordPress Form Plugin v1.8.8.3

No permission to download
Screen Shot 2022-05-04 at 8.16.38 AM.png

I uploaded that version, trying to make a form now it's just loading and loading, doesn't do anything..any suggestions?

Could u export a form for me and let me try uploading it that way
I made a form from the Contact Form Template and added some random fields. Lets see if this works for you. Unzip and import the json file.

Attachments

• wpforms-form-export-05-04-2022.json.zip
    1.3 KB · Views: 55
  • Love
Reactions: Gentledemon
well...I thought it was working..I wonder what my sites issue is..cause I can't get any forms to work...on any form plugin

Screen Shot 2022-05-04 at 3.03.20 PM.png

well...I thought it was working..I wonder what my sites issue is..cause I can't get any forms to work...on any form plugin

Screen Shot 2022-05-04 at 3.03.20 PM.png
I recommend MetForm. It allows me to work with Elementor Pro and gives me a better option to style my forms.

MetForm

New version will be uploaded soon....

Changelog
1.7.4.1 (2022-05-05)
Fixed: The LiteConnect auth key request didn't work with plain permalinks and with subdirectory install.
Fixed: Do not display the import entries notice if the license key is not valid.
Fixed: Improved Form Locations compatibility with the Full Site Editor template parts.

Reactions: amit338
bobsmith updated WPForms Pro - Drag & Drop WordPress Forms Plugin with a new update entry:

WPForms Pro v1.7.4

Download WPForms Pro v1.7.4 - Drag & Drop WordPress Forms Plugin Nulled
1.7.4 (2022-04-26)

Added: Form Locations! On the Forms Overview page easily check all places where each form is currently embedded.
Added: Back up form submissions into the cloud and restore them to your database as Entries after upgrading to a paid plan.
Added: New {entry_details_url} smart tag.
Changed: Improved text wrapping of field labels and descriptions.
Changed: Each smart tag inserted by a user in the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: amit338
bobsmith updated WPForms Pro - Drag & Drop WordPress Forms Plugin with a new update entry:

WPForms Pro v1.7.4.1

Download WPForms Pro v1.7.4.1 - Drag & Drop WordPress Forms Plugin Nulled
1.7.4.1 (2022-05-05)

Fixed
LiteConnect auth key request didn't work with plain permalinks and with subdirectory install.
Do not display the import entries notice if the license key is not valid.
Improved Form Locations compatibility with the Full Site Editor template parts.

WPForms addons pulled from my local, might not be all needed as just grabbed main ones.

If an addon is missing and isn't listed as 'wpforms-name', then post back here and I can grab and upload as just uploading main ones to get them back up here.

You will need to compress (zip) the required addon and then install as per normal.

Attachments

• WPForms Addons.zip
    5.1 MB · Views: 509
Hi Guys, have any of you faced a weired issue with wpforms? I used it with Post Submission addon. But when tried to include a Rich Text Area element in the form instead of Paragraph Text element, I could not find the Rich Text option in the Post Submission Mapping under Post Content dropdown. But with Paragraph Text it shows. Do you know why Rich Text is not being shown in the Post Content Dropdown section? Any solution from anybody?

@Babak @White Devil
Screenshot_3.jpg Screenshot_5.jpg

Last edited:
Babak updated WPForms Pro - Drag & Drop WordPress Forms Plugin with a new update entry:

WPForms Pro v1.7.4.2

Download WPForms Pro v1.7.4.2 - Drag & Drop WordPress Forms Plugin Nulled Free
[v1.7.4.2] - 2022-05-19

### Changed
- DOMPurify library updated to 2.3.8.

### Fixed
- PHP notices avoided in Lite Connect if decrypted entry data didn't contain required keys.
- Lite Connect: entries counting and import-complete notice improved.
- WordPress 6.0 compatibility: WPForms block styling fixed inside the Full Site Editor.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock