• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Rocket - Best WordPress Caching Plugin

WP Rocket - Best WordPress Caching Plugin v3.15.10

No permission to download
I EXPECTED SUCH REPLY .
Your response seems cryptic...
If it is in a good sense.. then .. thank you...
But if u mean to be sarcastic... then it doesn't suit a trusted uploader or moderator
Whatever the information I gave was in good faith... and for the sake of the forum...
Thank you

But if u mean to be sarcastic... then it doesn't suit a trusted uploader or moderator
Whatever the information I gave was in good faith... and for the sake of the forum...
Thank you
I have the same issue, it is a malware named
js.donatelloflowfirstly. ga

it causes my site broken, then I spend many times to clean them, it seems backhole of version 3.6.3, I download it from other nulled site.

I have the same issue, it is a malware named
js.donatelloflowfirstly. ga

it causes my site broken, then I spend many times to clean them, it seems backhole of version 3.6.3, I download it from other nulled site.

YA, LIKE YOU MANY PEOPLE DID THE SAME . . AND APPEARED HERE WITH NEW ACCOUNTS TO CREATE NOISE THAT I SHARE (as wp-rocket thread runs by me primarily here) VIRUS WITH WP-ROCKET . . .

Reactions: Babak
Thank you

DOESN'T MATTER WHAT SUITS ME & WHAT NOT . . . I BELIEVE I KNOW MEMBER'S HERE LOT'S BETTER THAN YOU . . . I HAVE SEEN MEMBERS COMPLAINING HERE AFTER ACTUALLY DOWNLOADING RESOURCES FROM OTHER PLACES . . .

NOTHING NEW . . BUT IT JUST IRRITATES ME WATCHING STUPIDITIES . . .

In my here with 19 active babiato plugins

all are perfect, without errors or viruses

On my website, there are 46 active plug-ins in total

I always check every day and receive a lot of external attacks, but so far I’m defending myself very well

And with each passing day my website grows more and more

I believe that the computers of some people who are complaining are damaged

these guys don't have to do that! he is @lgokul last entered my computer and fixed the problem. indeed babiati has a super team. Thanks to them, I have the opportunity to try many plugins and then buy them for automatic updates. I downloaded hundreds of plugins and actively use it on my computer and did not encounter a virus.

Last edited:
CyberDeviL updated WP Rocket - Caching Plugin for WordPress with a new update entry:

WP Rocket v3.7

WP Rocket 3.7 Changelog:
  • New feature: Delay JavaScript execution - Improves performance by delaying the loading of JavaScript files until user interaction (e.g. scroll, click)
  • New feature: Preload Links - Prefetch pages before the user clicks on a link to improve perceived loading speed & user experience
  • Enhancement: Host locally & minify 3rd party CSS & JS files when minify CSS/JS option are enabled
  • Enhancement: Automatically add font-display:swap to CSS files...

Read the rest of this update entry...

YA, LIKE YOU MANY PEOPLE DID THE SAME . . AND APPEARED HERE WITH NEW ACCOUNTS TO CREATE NOISE THAT I SHARE (as wp-rocket thread runs by me primarily here) VIRUS WITH WP-ROCKET . . .
sorry, you seems misunderstand me, I mean wp-rocket v3.6.3 maybe have hacked, I am not blaming you, thanks for your support, and by the way, I am new one here, I installed hacked v3.6.3 which is downloaded from from other nulled site not babiato, and I first time download v3.6.4 from here and install it, it works well.

sorry, you seems misunderstand me, I mean wp-rocket v3.6.3 maybe have hacked, I am not blaming you, thanks for your support, and by the way, I am new one here, I installed hacked v3.6.3 which is downloaded from from other nulled site not babiato, and I first time download v3.6.4 from here and install it, it works well.

I didn't point you . . You accepted it, many people doesn't . . Either knowingly or not knowingly .

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock