• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Rocket - Best WordPress Caching Plugin

WP Rocket - Best WordPress Caching Plugin v3.15.10

No permission to download
Yes, it seems that hosting support needs to be disturbed.

Tell me, do you have files in the /cache/used-css/1/ folder?
This is only a small part

Attachments

• screenshot-sprutio.beget.com-2022-07-02-14-33-34-125.png
    screenshot-sprutio.beget.com-2022-07-02-14-33-34-125.png
    82.2 KB · Views: 59
This is only a small part
I understand, thanks.

So I will investigate further.

Hosting support replied that everything is OK on their part, they do not block IP Rocket 141.94.254.72. And error 499 indicates that the client terminated the connection before it was processed by the server.

So either Rocket somehow blocks the IP of my site (which is unlikely, because they work through Cloudflare), or I have a plugin conflict (although it’s also not clear, because the problem is the same on two different sites with a different set of plugins and themes ).

Now I'll try to disable Redis and OPcache.

If your files are created, then obviously this is not the problem of the plugin itself.

I understand, thanks.

Hosting support replied that everything is OK on their part, they do not block IP Rocket 141.94.254.72. And error 499 indicates that the client terminated the connection before it was processed by the server.

So either Rocket somehow blocks the IP of my site (which is unlikely, because they work through Cloudflare), or I have a plugin conflict (although it’s also not clear, because the problem is the same on two different sites with a different set of plugins and themes ).

If your files are created, then obviously this is not the problem of the plugin itself.
This is definitely not a plugin problem.
Disable all unnecessary plugins.
The Query Monitor plugin should also be disabled - enable only if necessary.
Perhaps there is some incompatibility with other plugins or with the WordPress theme settings.
Additional external scripts may be installed.
Check access to the site folders via the FTP client, according to the recommendations of WP Rocket.

I understand, thanks.

Check the certificates folder.
Here is the path to it: wp-includes/certificates/
There should only be a file: ca-bundle.crt
If there is an outdated file: DST Root CA X3
It needs to be deleted.
This sometimes happens after restoring files and databases.

Check the certificates folder.
Here is the path to it: wp-includes/certificates/
There should only be a file: ca-bundle.crt
If there is an outdated file: DST Root CA X3
It needs to be deleted.
This sometimes happens after restoring files and databases.
Thanks for the advice.

It is strange that the problem is the same for the two sites, although the Theme and the set of plugins are in many ways different.

Now I will try to disable all plugins that are duplicated.

If it does not help, you will have to go into the php settings on the hosting. Perhaps there is a problem...

@

dgpalych,​

can you see what permissions you have on the files in the /cache/used-css/1/ folder?

I noticed that my files in the rest of the /cache/ folders have 0644 permissions and everything works fine.
However, if you copy any file to /used-css/1/ , its permissions change to 0640... maybe that's the problem?

I deployed a completely new version of WP on a subdomain and only installed one WP Rocket plugin. And still the unused CSS feature DOES NOT WORK.

I don't know what to look next.

the unused CSS feature DOES NOT WORK.
So much fuss about this, why not use a different plugin for this?

Recommendations show that wp rocket is still lagging behind in unused CSS cleanups.

WP Rocket doesn't remove unused CSS like Autoptimize and Async JavaScript, why not just look in a different direction and save us and yourself some headaches?

Reactions: sidhan_98
So much fuss about this, why not use a different plugin for this?

Recommendations show that wp rocket is still lagging behind in unused CSS cleanups.

WP Rocket doesn't remove unused CSS like Autoptimize and Async JavaScript, why not just look in a different direction and save us and yourself some headaches?
Because:
1. I don't want to install a bunch of plugins. I have so many of them on the site.
2. Autoptimize and Async JavaScript break layout on my sites and take longer to set up. And Rocket works well right out of the box. This is the first such problem with the Rocket for all the time of its use.
3. Is this a Rocket or Autoptimize thread? On specifically my problem, do you have any thoughts or just decided to talk?

@

dgpalych,​

can you see what permissions you have on the files in the /cache/used-css/1/ folder?

I noticed that my files in the rest of the /cache/ folders have 0644 permissions and everything works fine.
However, if you copy any file to /used-css/1/ , its permissions change to 0640... maybe that's the problem?

I deployed a completely new version of WP on a subdomain and only installed one WP Rocket plugin. And still the unused CSS feature DOES NOT WORK.

I don't know what to look next.
Take a close look at the screenshot -
there, according to the rules of my hosting, these folders have access rights - 700.
But, if necessary, I can change them.
So far, such a need was not required. The access right can be changed according to the recommendations of WP Rocket.

Is there a difference between the paid version and this one? for example: in unused CSS

yes, I know. but "remove unused css" doesn't work in this version or?
You can - CSS (beta). However, the beta version does not work correctly on all sites. Common to the entire site. The beta version is still being tested.
I use the Asset CleanUp Pro plugin - each page of the site can be customized separately - optimization, delayed or asynchronous loading, removal of unused code.

Babak updated WP Rocket - Best #1 WordPress Caching Plugin with a new update entry:

WP Rocket v3.11.4.1 Nulled

Download WP Rocket v3.11.4.1 - Caching Plugin for WordPress Nulled Free
v3.11.4.1 July 7, 2022
This is a staggered release currently available to 25% of our users. More info.

• Enhancement: Prevent creation of RUCSS jobs if used CSS folder is not writable (#5178)
  • Bugfix: Correctly lazyload background images when native lazyload is...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thanks for the update (y)

With this version I'm getting these messages

Is there any advice on how to rectify this?

Thanks

We couldn't generate the used CSS because you're using a nulled version of WP Rocket. You need an active license to use the Remove Unused CSS feature and further improve your website's performance.
Click here to get a WP Rocket single license at 10% off!

My Account

License Unavailable
Expiration Date Unavailable

VIEW MY ACCOUNT

]​

Last edited:
Thanks for the update (y)

With this version I'm getting these messages

Is there any advice on how to rectify this?

Thanks

We couldn't generate the used CSS because you're using a nulled version of WP Rocket. You need an active license to use the Remove Unused CSS feature and further improve your website's performance.
Click here to get a WP Rocket single license at 10% off!

My Account

License Unavailable
Expiration Date Unavailable

VIEW MY ACCOUNT

]​
Yes same problem here also: Screenshot_20220709-221417_Chrome.jpg
Where do you get these warnings?
Can you provide a screenshot of the page where
this warning appeared?
I don't have anything - The caching of the site works.
A critical cache is created without problems.

Where do you get these warnings?
Can you provide a screenshot of the page where
this warning appeared?
I don't have anything - The caching of the site works.
A critical cache is created without problems.
Caching is one thing and other totally different is the remove unused CSS feature. Caching works fine with no problems.

And also “critical path” is different from “Used CSS”. Generate critical paths works with no problem. The only problem is with used CSS and, as I’ve said in my previous post, there is no solution because it uses external bot to work. That’s the question.

Reactions: Snapper123
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock