• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP is not sending mails

agustin cano

Apr 1, 2020
Hi everybody, I have a online shop using wordpress. Suddenly my wordpress is not sending any email.

I have checked the emails status with some plugins and it says all it is okay. But I never received nothing, I have tried a lot of differents emails, but nothing.

I have more wordpress installed in the same hosting and either can send any email. I am using cloudflare, but I bypassed it and did not resolved the problem.

Emails are important for me, because I notice the new orders by email, and the customers also have the order's details in their inbox.

Sorry for bad english, there is not my native language. Thanks in advanced

Cloudflare may be the cause of the problem. Have you asked your hosting provider?
Yes I asked them, but I am trying to solve for myself. I never had a problem with cloudflare before.

Do you think this can be created by wordpress updated or plugin?

I am using contact form 7 and wocommerce order status manager, no one are working

Are you using SMTP?

Did you check spam folder?

Previously I also had the same problem, where Cloudflare prevented SMTP from sending emails. and now I choose not to use Cloudflare.

Previously I also had the same problem, where Cloudflare prevented SMTP from sending emails. and now I choose not to use Cloudflare.
You probably don’t have it setup correctly I use SMTP with Cloudflare never had any issue.

Yes I asked them, but I am trying to solve for myself. I never had a problem with cloudflare before.

Do you think this can be created by wordpress updated or plugin?

I am using contact form 7 and wocommerce order status manager, no one are working
Can you pause CloudFlare and see if email work? If it works then its CloudFlare and if it still don’t work the start checking your hosting.

Hi everybody, I have a online shop using wordpress. Suddenly my wordpress is not sending any email.

I have checked the emails status with some plugins and it says all it is okay. But I never received nothing, I have tried a lot of differents emails, but nothing.

I have more wordpress installed in the same hosting and either can send any email. I am using cloudflare, but I bypassed it and did not resolved the problem.

Emails are important for me, because I notice the new orders by email, and the customers also have the order's details in their inbox.

You need to do some troubleshooting from the website end first.

Install Test Mail plugin and Mail Logging plugin.

Send a test mail using test mail plugin and check if there are any errors in the most recent test you did using Mail Logging plugin.

If there's an error or ut doesn't display an error yet it shows that it was sent but the test mail you setup didn't deliver, then you need to setup an smtp server using a plugin like WP SMTP.

If you need techical assistance, you can hit me up.

You need to do some troubleshooting from the admin dashboard first.

Send a test mail using test mail plugin and check if there are any errors from the most recent test you did using Mail Logging plugin.

If there's an error or it doesn't display an error yet it shows that it was sent but the test mail you setup didn't deliver, then you need to setup an smtp server using a plugin like WP SMTP.

If you need technical assistance, you can hit me up.

Can you pause CloudFlare and see if email work? If it works then its CloudFlare and if it still don’t work the start checking your hosting.
Hello, thanks for help me. I tried last night pausing cloudflare and nothing...

Also I checked the cloudflare DNS. In my hosting I have some configuration details about smpt configuration and It is all perfect.

I never had a problem with cloudflare in four years of use. I did not change anything in cloudflare and either in wordpress. I only updated wordpress and plugins.

Use SMTP2GO and their free tier and their plugin for WordPress.. should have you back up in no time :)

I use Brevo (former Sendinblue) myself as my host is blocking SMTP (Oracle free tier).. workes perfect with up to 300 free mails sent per day using my own domain as sender...

You need to do some troubleshooting from the admin dashboard first.

Send a test mail using test mail plugin and check if there are any errors from the most recent test you did using Mail Logging plugin.

If there's an error or it doesn't display an error yet it shows that it was sent but the test mail you setup didn't deliver, then you need to setup an smtp server using a plugin like WP SMTP.

If you need technical assistance, you can hit me up.
Thank you for your reponse, I am having the exact situation that are you saying. The plugin says "email was successfully sent" But I do not receive nothing. The logging email do no show any error and I can see the content of the email in the logs.

I am going to try the SMTP plugin that you told me

Thank you for your reponse, I am having the exact situation that are you saying. The plugin says "email was successfully sent" But I do not receive nothing. The logging email do no show any error and I can see the content of the email in the logs.

I am going to try the SMTP plugin that you told me

Okay, you can also follow @whitetigerdk's suggestion too:

Use SMTP2GO and their free tier and their plugin for WordPress.. should have you back up in no time :)

I use Brevo (former Sendinblue) myself as my host is blocking SMTP (Oracle free tier).. workes perfect with up to 300 free mails sent per day using my own domain as sender...

Finally... problem solved.

I do not why but the SMTP configuration stop working witouth changing nothing.

My hosting provider told me to use easy SMTP for example (like you told me here) and use mail.mydomain.com in host address and do not use cloudflare or at leats do no redirect the mail trough the proxy.

I do not why but mail.mydomain.com did not work. So I had to use a direction that my provider had for entry mail, something like this hl102.myprovider.com

And this worked trough cloudflare, so... Problem solved.

In the future I will be scared of update wordpress hahaha, checking the date of the last emails received this start happening after and update.

Thanks for everybody that took the time to write here to help me

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adamsergei111
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock