• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Hide & Security Enhancer PRO

WP Hide & Security Enhancer PRO v6.8.1 Nulled

No permission to download
Installs as a separate plugin and not updating the previous version. Does not activate as it causes a fatal error.
That fatal error is happening because of 2 installs of the same plugin in 2 separate directories, and you're trying to activate both of them. Can you tell me the names of both directories and let me know if this (👇🏻) is precisely what's written in your header comment?

PHP:
/*
Plugin Name: WP Hide & Security Enhancer PRO
Plugin URI: https://www.wp-hide.com/
Description: Hide and increase Security for your WordPress website instance using smart techniques. No files are changed on your server.
Author: Nsp Code
Author URI: https://www.wp-hide.com/
Version: 4.8.2
Text Domain: wp-hide-security-enhancer
Domain Path: /languages/
Network: true
*/

That fatal error is happening because of 2 installs of the same plugin in 2 separate directories, and you're trying to activate both of them. Can you tell me the names of both directories and let me know if this (👇🏻) is precisely what's written in your header comment?

PHP:
/*
Plugin Name: WP Hide & Security Enhancer PRO
Plugin URI: https://www.wp-hide.com/
Description: Hide and increase Security for your WordPress website instance using smart techniques. No files are changed on your server.
Author: Nsp Code
Author URI: https://www.wp-hide.com/
Version: 4.8.2
Text Domain: wp-hide-security-enhancer
Domain Path: /languages/
Network: true
*/

Actually you are wrong as your upload is all wrong, you had zipped it with the plugin not being inside it's own folder as all plugin and themes are.

That is what was causing the issue with the two installs on the other members WordPress and it was not their fault.

If it was contained within it's own folder, then the members WordPress would have then picked up that it was already installed and would need to overwrite the existing version.

Yours was not and it was seen as a separate install and hence why the member had two versions on their setup, the existing version that they had already installed, and then your version which would have been classed as a new install as it was not in a containing folder.

Reactions: Lalo

Main download sorted and should be good to go again, if anybody has issues then please let us know.

New version @Babak

4.8.9 – Release Date – 2023-02-10
  • Fix: When Scan inspect the JSON service, check if the service is disabled or the default URL has been customized, before returning as valid or invalid.
  • Fix: Scan Admin URL fix button goes to the wrong section.
  • Prepare the compatibility file for Breeze

4.8.7 – Release Date – 2023-02-06
  • New Security Headers component – Referrer-Policy

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Lalo
Main download sorted and should be good to go again, if anybody has issues then please let us know.

New version @Babak

4.8.9 – Release Date – 2023-02-10
  • Fix: When Scan inspect the JSON service, check if the service is disabled or the default URL has been customized, before returning as valid or invalid.
  • Fix: Scan Admin URL fix button goes to the wrong section.
  • Prepare the compatibility file for Breeze

4.8.7 – Release Date – 2023-02-06
  • New Security Headers component – Referrer-Policy
DOWNLOAD NOT WORKING ONLY ONLD VERSION

DOWNLOAD NOT WORKING ONLY ONLD VERSION

What? Yes it is!

The main download is v4.8.2.

The v4.8.9 comments was about getting the new version, there is nothing saying that I have put main download as v4.8.9.

please update

5.2.3​

• Document Loaded Assets PostProcessing – allow escape ( backslash ), ? char and parenthesis as regex pattern
  • Do not unslash the regex pattern when output the Document Loaded Assets PostProcessing value

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock