• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WORDPRESS AND DIVI, 100 GOOGLE PAGE SPEED

Dnova

Nov 25, 2022
How to achieve 100 with DIVI:

Divi is currently A SLOW heavy theme, but it has unique features for a developer in terms of customizing CSS, HTML, and managing both theme and page builder in one.

In my opinion, it's better than Elementor and all others in terms of power for those who know how to create JS and CSS code.

Currently, its slowness issue is due to the fact that it still relies on shortcodes, but with Divi 5, everything will change and it will become lightning fast.

In the meantime, with version 4, you can achieve these results with the combination of Perfmatters, FlyingPress, and Imagefy:

1. Install Imagefy and perform a smart optimization, enabling WebP.
2. Install FlyingPress and Perfmatters.
3. Disable all performance features of Divi.
4. Configure Perfmatters and Divi as shown.
5. For SEO, use RankMath.

Follow the screenshots provided.

Screenshot(3).png

Screenshot(12).png Screenshot(11).png Screenshot(10).png Screenshot(9).png Screenshot(8).png

Attachments

• Screenshot(1).png
    Screenshot(1).png
    73.8 KB · Views: 122
  • Screenshot(4).png
    Screenshot(4).png
    51.1 KB · Views: 114
  • Screenshot(5).png
    Screenshot(5).png
    47.6 KB · Views: 114
  • Screenshot(6).png
    Screenshot(6).png
    64.7 KB · Views: 113
  • Screenshot(7).png
    Screenshot(7).png
    45.1 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:
Thank you for the thread.
I plan to use Elementor & Astra and have not used Divi before. I hope your instruction works for Elementor & Astra. It's good to see that Imagify offers some freemium, enough for a basic website.
Did you use the nulled version of FlyingPress on Babiato? Which do you think performs better, FlyingPress or WP-Rocket?
Thank you.

You can use Perrmatters and Flyng Press by Babia.to.
you neeed also imagefy

But I suggest that if you get good results, buy licenses to support the developers. I use nulled plugins for testing, so I don't end up regretting purchases like WP Rocket. But when I see that it works and am sure of the purchase, I get original licenses so that developers can make a living from their work, and I can work and earn with their plugins.

Divi is just slower than Elementor and requires a longer learning curve; the slowness will end with version 5 coming out soon, and it won't use shortcodes anymore. But Divi is an all-in-one theme and page builder that allows unimaginable things with Elementor. The only problem it had was performance, which I solved this way.

I recommend Divi and suggest taking an advanced course first; otherwise, you won't realize the enormous possibilities it offers. And when Divi 5 comes out, it will be the ultimate application.

Thanks, my friend. I applied the same settings and got great speed, knowing that I had previously suffered from problems with JavaScript delay. Capture d’écran 2023-12-03 à 22.08.38.png

Reactions: Dnova
You can use Perrmatters and Flyng Press by Babia.to.
you neeed also imagefy

But I suggest that if you get good results, buy licenses to support the developers. I use nulled plugins for testing, so I don't end up regretting purchases like WP Rocket. But when I see that it works and am sure of the purchase, I get original licenses so that developers can make a living from their work, and I can work and earn with their plugins.

Divi is just slower than Elementor and requires a longer learning curve; the slowness will end with version 5 coming out soon, and it won't use shortcodes anymore. But Divi is an all-in-one theme and page builder that allows unimaginable things with Elementor. The only problem it had was performance, which I solved this way.

I recommend Divi and suggest taking an advanced course first; otherwise, you won't realize the enormous possibilities it offers. And when Divi 5 comes out, it will be the ultimate application.
Just to recap, are you saying that:
1. Divi 5 will be better than Elementor and all others
2. Divi 4 + Your detailed shared strategy makes Divi faster than all others.
3. FlyingPress is better than WP-Rocket, and one would regret buying WPR?

The snag is that I don't know JS and CSS, so I won't be able to maximize Divi's potential, I guess.
By the way, do you have a FlyingPress agency account or a Perfmatters Unlimited site account?

I also agree with buying the original license to support the developers. Oftentimes, it's an economic issue that causes the delay.

You're getting 100 pts, because you have a page with nothing but a orange background. Please provide accurate test results with examples and sources, so we can see. I have achieved 95-98 pagespeed score with Elementor and WPBakery, so its not really from the builder.

• Haha
Reactions: cryptofunk2020
You're getting 100 pts, because you have a page with nothing but a orange background. Please provide accurate test results with examples and sources, so we can see. I have achieved 95-98 pagespeed score with Elementor and WPBakery, so its not really from the builder.
You achieved your score using what steps, please?

Did you use the following @Dnova steps but replace Divi with your choice builder?

Thank you.

use hostinger Host - Oxygen builder - Cloudflare - Photo Web with photoshop - The previous result was unstable and did not exceed 84 in pagespeed google
Hmm...Another builder. Each claiming to be the best. :)
What's your opinion of Oxygen compared to other builders you may have used?

Does Oxygen have a portfolio of templates to use?

Just to recap, are you saying that:
1. Divi 5 will be better than Elementor and all others
2. Divi 4 + Your detailed shared strategy makes Divi faster than all others.
3. FlyingPress is better than WP-Rocket, and one would regret buying WPR?

The snag is that I don't know JS and CSS, so I won't be able to maximize Divi's potential, I guess.
By the way, do you have a FlyingPress agency account or a Perfmatters Unlimited site account?

I also agree with buying the original license to support the developers. Oftentimes, it's an economic issue that causes the delay.
Divi is not even an official alpha release, so how would you know it will be better and faster.
Just talk to some divi plugin developers and they will tell you the real status of divi

they are not even implementing flex or css grid
Introduction, for me the combination of perfmatters, imagefy, and Flingpress is the best after many tests I have done, especially for DIVI.

If you look closely at the settings, you will realize that I used the best of what each plugin offers, combining them as if they were one.

In some cases, it could be another plugin, like wprocket.

The principle is that there is not a single best plugin, but they can be combined together.Read here [h--ps://onlinemediamasters.com] you will find great information.

The optimization presented is designed for DIVI, do your own tests on your sites independently.Currently, DIVI is the worst builder in terms of speed due to its use of shortcodes.With the release of version 5, everything will change, there are some videos on YouTube showing how it will generate code.

I am an experienced programmer and flex and grid are just a few lines of code for me, which I implement in DIVI in 0.2 seconds, whether they are there or not makes little difference.

My preference for DIVI is due to the fact that:1 - Theme, builder, footer, header are all in one.2 - I can insert CSS and JavaScript in the middle of the code or customize every element.3- It has many advanced features (global modules, display rules, theme builder).The advanced features are exceptional, especially those reserved for more experienced users.

I have these suggestions:1 - Study CSS on w3c school, in a month you will learn incredibly well, better than any book.Remember that examples are crucial for learning.2 - Do the same with JavaScript on w3c school.3 - Here are some very interesting articles [h-ps://onlinemediamasters.com/best-wordpress-cache-plugins/].4 - Remember, if we use a plugin, especially for work, we must support the developers of the plugins we use, I invite everyone to purchase licenses to support those who work hard to develop such complex things.

I'm using the Extra theme and there are about thirty articles. Extra is the DIVI version for magazines, for online newspapers. The orange background is a square that I added myself to hide the screenshot.Currently, I have a score of 100 on both mobile and desktop. (100 100 100 100 all 4 values)

I am an experienced full-stack programmer, capable of creating a CMS on my own. I use WordPress if it's requested by clients."

Perfmatters and FlyingPress are better than all the others, including WP Rocket."

h--ps://onlinemediamasters.com/best-wordpress-cache-plugins/

Reactions: Akera
Introduction, for me the combination of perfmatters, imagefy, and Flingpress is the best after many tests I have done, especially for DIVI.

If you look closely at the settings, you will realize that I used the best of what each plugin offers, combining them as if they were one.

In some cases, it could be another plugin, like wprocket.

The principle is that there is not a single best plugin, but they can be combined together.Read here [h--ps://onlinemediamasters.com] you will find great information.

The optimization presented is designed for DIVI, do your own tests on your sites independently.Currently, DIVI is the worst builder in terms of speed due to its use of shortcodes.With the release of version 5, everything will change, there are some videos on YouTube showing how it will generate code.

I am an experienced programmer and flex and grid are just a few lines of code for me, which I implement in DIVI in 0.2 seconds, whether they are there or not makes little difference.

My preference for DIVI is due to the fact that:1 - Theme, builder, footer, header are all in one.2 - I can insert CSS and JavaScript in the middle of the code or customize every element.3- It has many advanced features (global modules, display rules, theme builder).The advanced features are exceptional, especially those reserved for more experienced users.

I have these suggestions:1 - Study CSS on w3c school, in a month you will learn incredibly well, better than any book.Remember that examples are crucial for learning.2 - Do the same with JavaScript on w3c school.3 - Here are some very interesting articles [h-ps://onlinemediamasters.com/best-wordpress-cache-plugins/].4 - Remember, if we use a plugin, especially for work, we must support the developers of the plugins we use, I invite everyone to purchase licenses to support those who work hard to develop such complex things.
I did not react to that at all, i dont know what you are going off about
I reacted to the divi 5 remarks

Besides these are all your personal preferences and not scientific facts

How to achieve 100 with DIVI:

Divi is currently A SLOW heavy theme, but it has unique features for a developer in terms of customizing CSS, HTML, and managing both theme and page builder in one.

In my opinion, it's better than Elementor and all others in terms of power for those who know how to create JS and CSS code.

Currently, its slowness issue is due to the fact that it still relies on shortcodes, but with Divi 5, everything will change and it will become lightning fast.

In the meantime, with version 4, you can achieve these results with the combination of Perfmatters, FlyingPress, and Imagefy:

Follow the screenshots provided.

Screenshot(3).png

Screenshot(12).png Screenshot(11).png Screenshot(10).png Screenshot(9).png Screenshot(8).png

Perfmatters does not let me save changes in any option, I tried to follow the steps for each of the shared images but when trying to save the changes, it does not save, it says action failed. Because it can be?

Another thing, how do I disable all Divi performance features?

Perfmatters does not let me save changes in any option, I tried to follow the steps for each of the shared images but when trying to save the changes, it does not save, it says action failed. Because it can be?

Another thing, how do I disable all Divi performance features?
in divi yourdomain/wp-admin/admin.php?page=et_divi_options -- PERFORMANCE

Try different versions of perfmatters... take it in forum
If you can't solve this i think there are server or php.ini o mysql settings to do

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock