• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Use-your-Drive | Google Drive plugin for WordPress

Use-your-Drive | Google Drive plugin for WordPress v2.10.1

No permission to download
Now I think I understand what he said.. the custom app setup still works with the latest null, but the default app signup doesn't. So, if you are willing to take the trouble, or you need it that badly I guess a custom app setup is the only way.

Hi @TassieNZ, so I have been using the Use Your Drive plugin for over a year now (all nulled) and it still works when I update with the nulled plugin. What I suppose is that the plugin was installed and signed in before a particular update can still continue to work, however, if you want to sign in on a new website, it doesn't work at all.

Could this be exploited in any way?

Also, this plugin should be on a watchlist: Integrate Google Drive
Is Integrate Google Drive a good replacement? I'm looking a feature like UYD has, which is labeling private gdrive folder with value from a form field using a custom css class.. Would Integrate Google Drive have similar feature?

Is Integrate Google Drive a good replacement? I'm looking a feature like UYD has, which is labeling private gdrive folder with value from a form field using a custom css class.. Would Integrate Google Drive have similar feature?
Ohh, I do not know that. I have only used their free version and they seem okay for basic file and folder embedding. Also, they are pretty new compared to UYD, so maybe in the future, they will have advanced features. For the exact question of yours, they have a three-day trial feature I guess, so please check it out.

Ohh, I do not know that. I have only used their free version and they seem okay for basic file and folder embedding. Also, they are pretty new compared to UYD, so maybe in the future, they will have advanced features. For the exact question of yours, they have a three-day trial feature I guess, so please check it out.
Integrate Google Drive seems lacking of documentation, I don't know I haven't dug deep enough to find it. Do you know where to find the documentation?

Yeah.. How old of version are we talking about? Can you be more elaborate, please..

Any version before the implementation of the new license verification system. Here I installed 1.16.1 first, added the drive and then I installed 1.19.5. But it only works if you use the "Own App" option with a Google Cloud account, because the regular way to add the drives only returns a "this version is outdated" message.

Reactions: circlehuge
The 3 days free trial required you to input payment detail, be aware to cancel within 3 days or you'll be charged.. Is it how free trials works these days?
I don't think they have very elaborate documentation of the plugin besides these two links:
1. https://wordpress.org/plugins/integrate-google-drive/#developers
2. https://wpmilitary.com/integrate-google-drive/
Yea.. That is how deep I was digging..

The 3 days free trial required you to input payment detail, be aware to cancel within 3 days or you'll be charged.. Is it how free trials works these days?

Yea.. That is how deep I was digging..
Lol yeah, I guess so, that's why I have been waiting for someone to pay for it and then get it nulled, and then I will try the pro version out.

Any version before the implementation of the new license verification system. Here I installed 1.16.1 first, added the drive and then I installed 1.19.5. But it only works if you use the "Own App" option with a Google Cloud account, because the regular way to add the drives only returns a "this version is outdated" message.
Noted.. Now, that I think what you said about this new license verification system, and it seems to be so effective that even @TassieNZ suggests looking for other options, should it be implemented to any other plugins out there, would it end nullification practices? Cos, I know nothing of nulling codes, I afford only what is free for I am but a poor user.. Lol.

Noted.. Now, that I think what you said about this new license verification system, and it seems to be so effective that even @TassieNZ suggests looking for other options, should it be implemented to any other plugins out there, would it end nullification practices? Cos, I know nothing of nulling codes, I afford only what is free for I am but a poor user.. Lol.
No, the plugin is still nulled. The only problem is google account linking (signing in to a google account) with their default app. The vast majority of plugins don't require that.

PS. I don't know much about plugins or WordPress myself, so I just stated what my understanding is. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Hi @TassieNZ, so I have been using the Use Your Drive plugin for over a year now (all nulled) and it still works when I update with the nulled plugin. What I suppose is that the plugin was installed and signed in before a particular update can still continue to work, however, if you want to sign in on a new website, it doesn't work at all.

Could this be exploited in any way?

Also, this plugin should be on a watchlist: Integrate Google Drive
Screenshot (54).png
Thank you @TassieNZ for the nulled file, and thank you @arpuuk for your info, i succeed install & activated the plugin.

1. Install V 1.16.1 Nulled
2. Create & Setting my own Gdrive API in Use Your Drive Settings -> Advanced -> Turn On "Own App" button.
3. Link Google Account in Use Your Drive Settings
4. install Easy Theme and Plugin Upgrades plugin
5. Install V 1.19.5 Nulled
6. Install V 1.19.7 Nulled
7. Install V 1.19.8 Nulled
8. Done Latest.

Reactions: Dragov and arpuuk
Screenshot (54).png
Thank you @TassieNZ for the nulled file, and thank you @arpuuk for your info, i succeed install & activated the plugin.

2. Create & Setting my own Gdrive API in Use Your Drive Settings -> Advanced -> Turn On "Own App" button.
8. Done Latest.
I found a hack for myself.. this won't work for others.

SO, as I said earlier if you connected the plugin to your google account before they started whatever verification, you can still use the nulled. But once they implemented the verification, you can no longer sign in, so you have to use the "Own App" feature.

And, I happen to have a website where I activated and connected my account in UYD before they added verification.. I created a backup of that website, cleaned all the rest of the plugins, installed themes, posts, and pages, and saved it as a template to work on all my future websites. This way.. the plugin remains connected to my google drive account. I hope the developer doesn't read this comment.

1. Install V 1.19.8 Nulled
2. Use the "Own App" option with a Google Cloud account
3. Finish

Attachments

• codecanyon-6219776-useyourdrive-google-drive-plugin-for-wordpress-1.19.8.zip
    6.4 MB · Views: 88
  • Love
Screenshot (54).png

8. Done Latest.
  1. I used this method and it worked too.
  2. However, I did not follow the version's sequence. The first version I used was 1.17.7 nulled and I connect itusing the "Own App Method"
  3. After that I only updated it to 1.19.5 nulled
So far, it is working fine for me.

1. I used this method and it worked too.
  2. However, I did not follow the version's sequence. The first version I used was 1.17.7 nulled and I connect itusing the "Own App Method"
  3. After that I only updated it to 1.19.5 nulled
So far, it is working fine for me.
I guess if you are using your own app anyways, you probably can do it with 1.19.8 itself. At first, the plugin doesn't seem to be activated, but you can input any dummy license key (8-4-4-4-12 format) and it will get activated. After that, connect to google drive using your own app feature and you should be okay to go.

Reactions: Dragov and MasterX
Babak updated Use-your-Drive | Best #1 Google Drive plugin for WordPress with a new update entry:

Use-your-Drive Google Drive v1.19.8 Nulled

Download Use-your-Drive Google Drive v1.19.8 plugin for WordPress Nulled Free
v1.19.8 - 13 June 2022

Added: New Aspect Ratio setting for the Media Player module to set a fixed size of the media player. Default 16:9.
Added: New upload Prefix filenames setting which allows you to prefix newly uploaded files. This settings does support folder paths and you can use the dynamic placeholders.
Added: New webhooks functionality allowing you to get automated messages based on all events...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alguse00
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock