• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Update Google Search Results

cyanidebaby

Sep 25, 2019
Hello everyone. I hope I'm posting this in the correct section.

I recently developed a b2b platform for a client. The client had a website since 2002 until we delivered the new platform.
We used the same domain name our client used for 20 years and bound it to the new platform, while the old website got a subdomain, `old.domain.com`.

The problem is the google search results. It's already been two months since the transition, but the google results show only the old URLs, and some pages don't even exist. This issue creates another problem for the clients. When trying to access the new platform from google results, they receive a 404 page not found message.

Note: I have setuped a new sitemap, google console ,etc

I would like to learn how it is possible to replace the old URLs from google search with new ones.

I'm not a SEO guru so bear with me, please.
I appreciate any help you can provide. :)

Last edited:
This should be easy and updated in google in 1/2 days

have you setup google search consol and submited your new site map , that would be the first step

then use a mass ping service and ping a few different urls a few 1000 times, makes search engines update

make sure you submite to yahoo , bling and all the rest

get backlinks to your new url pages :)

Reactions: cyanidebaby
Give it time. Like once a month google deep crawler comes by.

You must set up the 301 redirects correctly in the htaccess file

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock