• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ultimate POS - Best Advanced Stock Management, Point of Sale & Invoicing application

Ultimate POS - Best Advanced Stock Management, Point of Sale & Invoicing application V 5.40 –Released on January 29, 2024 - Untouched

No permission to download
Someone previously were asking how to remove extra zero's from the invoice .. here is the fix

1714393129369.png

Suppose you have chosen 4 decimal value from the settings but on the invoice you want to show just two decimal values like in Total filed. just find the line in your relevant invoice file where its giving output for total it would be like

{{$receipt_details->total}}

now change it to

{{number_format($receipt_details->total, 2)}}

and now you will have 2 decimals values in your invoice print.

if you check his previous post on this thread, he mentioned his website in this thread & sold his code there.

he is right
I'll check it out when I have time and if it's the way you are describing it to be, it will be dealt with.
Thanks for informing me of this transaction

Just a heads up that offering services outside of our Marketplace goes against our terms of service. We use a tiered approach to enforce this, with the first warning being a gentle nudge (warning points/temporary ban) to get back on track.
Unfortunately, it seems like @ziate had received a previous warning. Since this was a repeat offense, a permanent ban was necessary, If you see this kind of behavior please reach out to the mods.

Hello, I don't know if anyone has had this problem, I don't know how to solve it, I downloaded the latest version of ultimatepos and installed it without any problem, I imported my products, I put together the combos, but when I got to the sales window and clicked Any type of charge nothing happens.

1714557591022.png

Maybe if I try from the add sale window it lets me fill out the entire form but in the end it doesn't record anything or send me an error message.

1714557793185.png

It is very strange, it is only allowing me to sell from localhost/pos but before it was not like that, with my virtual domain for example ult.sys/pos I could sell without errors, any solution to that?

please help me here. sell> import sales
Why custom fields are not in the drop-down?

Attachments

• Image 2024-05.jpeg
    Image 2024-05.jpeg
    83.8 KB · Views: 5
  • Image 2024.jpeg
    Image 2024.jpeg
    51.3 KB · Views: 5
I would like to see current stock on dashboard. Anyone who has been able to do it, let me know what modules to change

Attachments

• hazina dashboard.JPG
    hazina dashboard.JPG
    68 KB · Views: 4
  • hazina stock.JPG
    hazina stock.JPG
    68.6 KB · Views: 4
Can anyone repair it? and by the way I make it easier for you is nulled
The problem is when you want to review the invoices to add the installments, it does not show any sales. 1714628277788.png

Attachments

• Installment.zip
    61.3 KB · Views: 2
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock