• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Traffic or backlink first?

organic traffic will boost the page naturally to search engine. too much backlink can get bad impression from search engine like google. so i will prefer traffic over backlink

Reactions: Babak and Aidan
organic traffic will boost the page naturally to search engine. too much backlink can get bad impression from search engine like google. so i will prefer traffic over backlink
Thanks for sharing your keen visionary eyes, that's like what I was read in another forum named Eyerys.
Waitting for other comments...:)

Depends on your end goal, tell us your goal and we can contribute more.

P.S.> if you have time, invest in SEO

Reactions: Babak and Aidan
I have worked in internet marketing, online marketing, and now (we said) digital marketing from 2011. I asking to all of us about which one the most important in the digital marketing process.

I think if we can by passing traffic so backlinks is nothing, cause all of we have done with backlinks (wether we get from blog walking, blog bookmarking, redirect links, web 2.0, and all whatever blogger adsense generation said) are to get traffic.

I'm blackhat. Don't try to find any white in my head. :)

I wonder which one do you think works more effectively? Traffic or backlink first?
I think you have a huge misunderstanding about how SEO works.

Building backlinks is a way to generate more traffic to your site.

Personally, I prefer to heavily focus on publishing high-quality and relevant content. That way, you will surely earn backlinks in a natural and organizal way. Exactly what Google wants.

I am NOT stating that you shoulnd´t focus on building links. Of course you can but, it shouldn´t be the core of your overall SEO strategy.

Focus on...
  • Technical SEO
  • On-Page SEO
  • Publish high-quality and relevant content
And I PROMISE YOU, both traffic and backlinks will come!!

Reactions: Aidan
Yes you are right, the end goal is traffic but by doing SEO or so called linkbuilding(which is just a part of SEO) we make traffic which is relevant to us come to the website in most organic way which is best suited with the big G(Google), which will eventually rank your site higher if found that users are going to your website from another website and sticking to your website aka low bounce rate, that will boost up your authority and G will start ranking your pages higher.

P.S. Since you are in IM from wayback you might know that the website which is ranked on 1st postion get more than 35% of total traffic from the searched keyword.

So in long run it's better to invest in SEO than in Traffic, if your business is churn & Burn then traffic is your way to go, but if you are online for long run SEO is your way to go.

Reactions: Aidan
Here are my guidance about Digital Marketing (I take from a dead good site named digitalmarketingcalculator.com from 2013):
1. Content Marketing
2. PPC
3. SEO (may be they mean offpage-SEO, cause on the point 1 we have saw Content Marketing where is On-page SEO is a legacy)
4. Social Media Marketing
5. Video Marketing
6. Email Marketing
7. Mobile Marketing

All newer digital marketing calculator are too sporadist in calculate anything without integration between one and another points.

But, still I'm solely sure that traffic is better than baclink from whatever link building we did. You are right that on-page seo and off-page SEO have to working together at the first time you starting your porjects, but than traffic will be the ultimate one you need. We can build any backlink, but if no visitor come to our site via any channel we have done, we will kick off by the clients.

Traffic, organic traffic, from real human or just fake visitor, are very very important point from here.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock