• NullMasters - Please Only Handle Nulling Requests That Have Been Given The Approved Badge.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

New Nulling Request TASKLY – Project Management Tool

Where it asks for purchase code or activation code? i have installed this script on localhost and it didn't asked me any purchase code or activation code.

@Charlie-wade When you go on login page there is a popup for domain not verified it only happens if you host it it doesnt happen in localhost as i can see in inspect what they do is the first send request to https://envato.rajodiya.com/verify.js and then they get the validation code from where the check the domain and then they show the pop up

Can someone Null this Script Please
Untouched files Uploded here

Script name : TASKLY – Project Management Tool
Script language: JavaScript JSON, HTML, CSS, PHP, SQL
Encoded with ioncube: no
Encoded/obfuscated with other method: yes
Download link : https://codecanyon.net/item/taskly-project-management-tool/24264721k
Restrictions : activation
You need to remove Vendor folder from origal file before you install it. Then run composer install. After it you get new folder vendor. New vendor is not same with the original from the file, but the program will run 100% and without script verify.js. They modify the composer so you need reinstall it

@Charlie-wade In Which file is this code located ? i tried to search but not got the file and the code
You need to remove Vendor folder from origal file before you install it. Then run composer install. After it you get new folder vendor. New vendor is not same with the original from the file, but the program will run 100% and without script verify.js. They modify the composer so you need reinstall it

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock