• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Tamilaudiopro - Online Music Streaming Apps

Tamilaudiopro - Online Music Streaming Apps 19 September 2023( Version 7.1 )

No permission to download
Oh I just crack frontend and admin panel I don't yet check for app ...I will crack this too today and update this resource
hi any update have you nulled the script. i have some doubt ,this admin panel and web frontend both has to be installed on same hosting folder or different . i have installed different folder in hosting and i am getting msg server not connected .can u guide on this thank you

hi any update have you nulled the script. i have some doubt ,this admin panel and web frontend both has to be installed on same hosting folder or different . i have installed different folder in hosting and i am getting msg server not connected .can u guide on this thank you
You can install on different to just remember to set MySQL connection correctly and if on same server you can use localhost either in same directory or different directory ...I crack all budy just not check all yet ...but I have different music script I am using soo I don't get time for all this ...but soon I will work with this too

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock