• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Robert Allen - How to Become an AI Engineer

Chronix

May 27, 2022
What You Get:
In this immediately useful, 130+page crash-course, I'm going to show you how to get in on the ground floor of this newly emerging role of an AI Prompt Engineer.

How to Become an AI Prompt Engineer - Digital Ebook:

130+ pages of in-depth training on Prompt Engineering with exact prompts you can study and model
Special "Behind The Scenes of a $22,025 AI Launch" Bonus Training:

In this special bonus training, see the exact prompts I used for every piece of copy used in this promotion of this very book, how I edited them (if I did) . along with how the launch performed (with exact revenue numbers and funnel stats).
"$4k Ecom Clients" Masterclass:

If you want to start charging premium pricing for your ecommerce clients, you will LOVE this in-depth bonus training. My business partner and I take you behind the scenes of exactly how we structure our client contracts to allow us to charge at least $4,000 per month (often more). You'll see exact deliverables, exact contracts, even exactly how we structure the content in a way that allows us to blast through creating everything FAST. It's a beast of a training that we delivered once to a live audience and people loved it so much we unlocked it just for this launch.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock