• NullMasters - Please Only Handle Nulling Requests That Have Been Given The Approved Badge.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[REQ] Mint - WebView & Multi-purpose Android App With Remote Config

pcrio2

Oct 15, 2019
Hi guys, im planning to buy this script to build my app, and id like to know if its possible to null their admin panel builder to build many apps we like since we can host it on our own server.

Script name : Mint - WebView & Multi-purpose Android App With Remote Config
Download link : Will Provide
Required additional plugin : No
Restrictions : SECRET_API_KEY generated by their website to make builder work

Panel (BUILDER) Documentation: https://doc.themintapp.com/#faq-3

Il be glad to buy it and share here with the community.

Thanks a lot

@Babak @NullMaster @White Devil

Reactions: JToward
Hi guys, im planning to buy this script to build my app, and id like to know if its possible to null their admin panel builder to build many apps we like since we can host it on our own server.

Thanks a lot

1st You created a REQUEST thread under NULLING REQUEST SECTION without the original file and 2nd you are informing admin and @mods that you are going to buy..

I really didn't get it what you want???

1st You created a REQUEST thread under NULLING REQUEST SECTION without the original file and 2nd you are informing admin and @mods that you are going to buy..

I really didn't get it what you want???
Im going to buy only if its possible to Null, thats why i mentioned the documentation url.

Im going to buy only if its possible to Null, thats why i mentioned the documentation url.
Without having the code I don't think that anyone in here can tell the exact answer to you. If the SECRET_API is getting called from their server then that might be an issue. Every time you reinstall it on any server it will need the API for full functionality. There can be one possibility if the API is saved under a installed file then one can identify it and make it fully functional without the API's

Hello pcrio2,

I'm Moe, Co-founder, writer & researcher @ Picassos Team, creators of that exact product you're trying to scam <3
I'd love to wish you luck on your illegal activity of using Mint a multiple times with one purchase, but spoiler alert, you can't use Mint to create a multiple apps with one purchase :)
Thank you for the free press BTW, I'd love to add that our systems powered by the Secret API Key are nearly flawless and it is impossible to null the request.
Feel free to still buy Mint and maybe use it normally like any sensible human would, which i doubt.

With despise <3 Moe from Picassos Team, on behalf of all of all team members.

Hello JToward, this is Moe from Picassos team, creators & owners of The Mint App.
I can null it if anyone has the code.
Honey you can't null it. But, feel free to purchase Mint to access the code and try for yourself, and sadly we won't accept your refund request because of an attempt to break our program, and in case you do, thanks for your money <3

Thanks a lot

First Buy the Script then Only Post for Nulling Request!

Hello JToward, this is Moe from Picassos team, creators & owners of The Mint App.

Honey you can't null it. But, feel free to purchase Mint to access the code and try for yourself, and sadly we won't accept your refund request because of an attempt to break our program, and in case you do, thanks for your money <3
For Every Coder, there is a DECODER

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock