• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Plugin manga auto update

Clayza

Feb 25, 2023
I want to find information about manga auto update plugin, for themesia website themes, if anyone knows please tell me about that plugin. Like information about who sold the plugin or how to make that plugin

Well then share it if you brag about it
Use hide by user id to share it privately if you want
Code:
[USERSID=229838]
your shared content
[/USERSID]
or by days of being registered
Code:
[DAYS=90]
your shared content
[/DAYS]
or by number of resources held
Code:
[RESOURCE=1]
your shared content
[/RESOURCE]

Reactions: BlakenFist
5 points warning for trying to sell without being eligible
I'm not giving it away for free

I'm not giving it away for free
Then according to our rules you will be banned. What about that?
You want to share or you want to sell.
If you want to sell you need to be eligible which you are not.
So your other options are to share or to be banned for selling without a proper marketplace thread.

Edit: beside that I see that you enjoyed your free resources taken from this community. Isn't that a bit hypocritical from your side?

yes I did source it here for free.
This plugin is made by my friend and I can't share it for free, if according to the rules I violate it's ok for you to penalize me.

If you don't want to share then don't mention it unless you are eligible to sell.
You've got your first 5 points warning for trying to sell without being eligible.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock