• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Phlox Pro - Elementor Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme

Phlox Pro - Elementor Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme v5.15.9

No permission to download
Hi, it does not process getting demo content ( last step of demo import), I tried dark creative. Can anyone help, please?

Reactions: JAVI260219666
Hi, it does not process getting demo content ( last step of demo import), I tried dark creative. Can anyone help, please?
Hi there.
The truth is that the little I have tried on this topic is very attractive, especially on the mobile the header changes color.

Well, where we are going, you have to click on the link that the user jorgealted123 puts from there you download the Phlox pro 5.6.5 version, install the thema and it will tell you that you have to install three plugins, one of them is elementor the other I think which is Phlox Core Elements and the other I think is Phlox Pro Tools, once installed, go to "add new plugin" and you have to install the "auxin-elements" plugin which is inside the "bundled-plugins" folder afterwards you have to install the pluging "auxin-pro-tools" is in the same folder.
Once that is done, the DEMO IMPORTER works, you download the design you want and see how it works, then you can update the thema, it is what jorgealted123 and the plugins put to the latest version.

I did everything on a newly installed wordpress so that there would be no trace of anything from the previous version.

Let's see if you are lucky and that it works for you.
And tell me.
All the best.

it couldn't download the demos at all.
Well, where we are going, you have to click on the link that the user jorgealted123 puts from there you download the Phlox pro 5.6.5 version, install the thema and it will tell you that you have to install three plugins, one of them is elementor the other I think which is Phlox Core Elements and the other I think is Phlox Pro Tools, once installed, go to "add new plugin" and you have to install the "auxin-elements" plugin which is inside the "bundled-plugins" folder afterwards you have to install the pluging "auxin-pro-tools" is in the same folder.
Once that is done, the DEMO IMPORTER works, you download the design you want and see how it works, then you can update the thema, it is what jorgealted123 and the plugins put to the latest version.

I did everything on a newly installed wordpress so that there would be no trace of anything from the previous version.

Let's see if you are lucky and that it works for you.
And tell me.
All the best.

Reactions: iBelowZero
Is this the right file? is Lotus the same thing as Phlox?
lotus-flexible-multipurpose-responsive-wp-theme.zip

I already done all the installation according to instruction above and try to import the demo but im stuck at loading media. have been waiting for an hour but still dont finish importing. What may cause the problem?

loading.png
try to refresh page

v5.7.0 Untouched @Ledzepy @TassieNZ @Babak

Version 5.7.0 (22.11.2021)​

– [Improvement]: Compatibility with the new version of “Variation Swatches for WooCommerce” plugin applied.

Attachments

• phlox-pro-5.7.0.zip
    5.5 MB · Views: 25
  • auxin-elements-2.9.0.zip
    4.6 MB · Views: 22
  • Love
Reactions: Babak
v5.7.1 Untouched @TassieNZ @Ledzepy @Babak

Version 5.7.1 (30.11.2021)​

– [Improvement]: Improvements for the style of product swatches applied.
– [Improvement]: SVG filter tags added to allowed tags.
– [Fix]: Fixing a style issue in the product quick-look window.
– [Fix]: Fixing an issue with not showing the date for the popular posts widget.

Attachments

• phlox-pro-5.7.1.zip
    5.5 MB · Views: 9
  • auxin-elements-2.9.0.zip
    4.6 MB · Views: 5
  • Love
Reactions: Babak and Ledzepy

– [Fix]: Fixing an issue with not showing the date for the popular posts widget.

v5.7.1 (nulled)​

Attachments

• phlox-package.zip
    10.1 MB · Views: 631
Babak updated Phlox Pro - Best Elementor MultiPurpose WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Phlox Pro Theme v5.7.1 Nulled

Download Phlox Pro v5.7.1 - Elementor MultiPurpose WordPress Theme Nulled Free
Phlox Pro WP theme – What is new in version 5.7.1
In:

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ

Do you have a phlox shop plugin?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock