• NullMasters - Please Only Handle Nulling Requests That Have Been Given The Approved Badge.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Approved PDF Customizer module for Perfex CRM

uasport

Apr 5, 2020
PDF Customizer module for Perfex CRM untouched version need nulled :)

Attachments

• PDF Customizer module for Perfex CRM.zip
    788.7 KB · Views: 16
  • Love
Reactions: MUR
If you have a white screen this mean probably compatibility with the PHP version and the white screen is because the errors are not displayed change the PHP to 7.4 if you are using 8.1 and let me know if it worked for you

Reactions: MUR
If you have a white screen this mean probably compatibility with the PHP version and the white screen is because the errors are not displayed change the PHP to 7.4 if you are using 8.1 and let me know if it worked for you
released a working version of the module @LostKorean There is only one problem, it is not hidden from user roles. So all employees can see this module and tamper with it.

I'm sorry. I just checked, yes, the producer did not put such a feature. Does anyone know how to do this? :D:D

Thank you, but it also gave a white screen, I will check and cancel the untouched version and share it here later.

PDF Customizer module for Perfex CRM untouched version need nulled :)

Thank you for sharing, if you have purchased the item create a new resource and share it even if it is original and we contribute to creating the nulled version of it.

Thank you, but it also gave a white screen, I will check and cancel the untouched version and share it here later.
Thank you for sharing, if you have purchased the item create a new resource and share it even if it is original and we contribute to creating the nulled version of it.
Did u tried my nulled? Some people tested it and it worked without error

Acabei de ver que estou em outro tópico haha

Vou colocar nulled aqui também. Se você quiser conferir o recurso:

Funcionou perfeitamente, obrigado por compartilhar
I just saw I'm in another thread lol

I'll put nulled here too. If you want to check out the resource:

It worked perfectly, thanks for sharing, download and test now.

Reactions: LostKorean
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock