• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

PAID VIDEO VIEWING

Sellow

Mar 2, 2020
Okeey, Read this thread first.

Someday, Somebody send this link for me

He Said, you will get paid when you saw this video and get $ from there.

And I do it.. till i get $510, when i want to withdraw, i must get 30 referral..
and do share to anybody, and now i get 32 referrals..

now, when i click withdraw use Western Union, ITS NOTHING HAPPEN.
Thats Button CONTINUE Nots WORK.

the questing is, IT IS FAKE SITE?
BULSHIT OFFER? Or What?

There's many site lite that.. with different domain with same things.

Maybe anyone know this, more than me..
Please tell..

thankyou so much.
and sorry for stupid story from me..

Hello

Yes it's a scam, it's all website that offers this kind of service and pays a lot many are scams, there are sites that offers this kind of service and really pay but it gives you $ 0.0005 for the view so it's not worth it :)

Sorry for my english

Okeey, thanks for your information.

i've been know for now.

i think $0.0005 it's not worth the time we've given, right?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock