• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Oxygen Builder - You'll Build incredible Websites With Oxygen

Oxygen Builder - You'll Build incredible Websites With Oxygen v4.8.1

No permission to download
I didn't try the hard way (with DB edition in phpmyadmin) - I just have installed 3.9 nulled version from here (is it 'clean install'? And yes, I remember the same issue you mentioned on v.3.8.1, but on 'clean installed' 3.9 it wasn't), and all Oxygen functionality was already unlocked, including CE. I could see 'Q' marked elements and use them without any problems. Frankly, I don't know how to help you if the site is already made and Oxy already has limited functionality - new clean install with fully nulled Oxy 3.9 and move every page via shortcodes maybe (if the site has not so many pages)
Hahaha after scratching my head it was a plugin in the end. Rule of thumb = always disable your plugins first. A rookie mistake I seem to fall into a lot these days. If anyone else has Oxy Toolbox installed and have "Disable Oxygen Composite Elements". Disable it and everything will come back.

Thank you anyways for the help and suggestions.

Someone will upload and null it as soon as they can. Stay patient, it's free afterall.

Oxygen Version 4.0 (untouched)
Oxygen Gutenberg Integration Version 1.4.1 (untouched)
Oxygen Elements for WooCommerce Version 2.0 (untouched)

Attachments

• oxygen-woocommerce_2.0-untouched.zip
    149.8 KB · Views: 65
  • oxygen-gutenberg_1.4.1-untouched.zip
    19.7 KB · Views: 44
  • oxygen_4.0-untouched.zip
    7.4 MB · Views: 55
Thank fucking GOD. It's finally becoming a real builder. I've honestly felt like this has been beta software for a fucking eternity, now it has basic features elementor has had for upwards of 2 years. TBH it probably still isn't ready for primetime, I'd bet we need a few more major updates for it to be really useful. Huge step in the right direction though. I feel like 5.0 is where we'll finally hit where it's polished enough to fully use it.

Also, wth is with their update kadence? 4.0 has been in alpha for what, 4 months?

Thank fucking GOD. It's finally becoming a real builder. I've honestly felt like this has been beta software for a fucking eternity, now it has basic features elementor has had for upwards of 2 years. TBH it probably still isn't ready for primetime, I'd bet we need a few more major updates for it to be really useful. Huge step in the right direction though. I feel like 5.0 is where we'll finally hit where it's polished enough to fully use it.

Also, wth is with their update kadence? 4.0 has been in alpha for what, 4 months?
You can built anything you want with it...It will never be an Elementor copy. Elementor is built for a different kind of user (drag & drop, no code), while Oxygen has a different philosophy (provide the few basic elements and offer unlimited customizability, given that you have a little css/html skills). I NEVER want to see Oxygen bloated with tons of unnecessary elements that you can build yourself however you want to. There are addons for that, for those who need such stuff.

Apart from that, I do agree that the previous UI was a bit 2008, so it's nice to see it catch up with the clean design trends. The workflow optimization is also very welcome, along with the performance improvements of the builder.

• Love
Reactions: riccore and Lalo
You can built anything you want with it...It will never be an Elementor copy. Elementor is built for a different kind of user (drag & drop, no code), while Oxygen has a different philosophy (provide the few basic elements and offer unlimited customizability, given that you have a little css/html skills). I NEVER want to see Oxygen bloated with tons of unnecessary elements that you can build yourself however you want to. There are addons for that, for those who need such stuff.

Apart from that, I do agree that the previous UI was a bit 2008, so it's nice to see it catch up with the clean design trends. The workflow optimization is also very welcome, along with the performance improvements of the builder.
100%

Reactions: purpletiger

It feels good now, but I think Bricks builder in 6 months will be the best!

It feels good now, but I think Bricks builder in 6 months will be the best!
Bricks are really interesting to look into it! but still for me behind oxygen...
6 months from now can't be predicted towards Oxygen or bricks...
but for sure I see your point, Bricks moving fast on...

Reactions: riccore and crekkz

Gotta disagree here. Prebuilt elements as an additional feature to their free code is the way to go. It should function as a far better coded and leaner elementor, while maintaining and expanding on their completely freeform coding focused features. It should be able to do both. Why limit it to one or the other? Elementor is too on rails, and Oxygen as is lacks enough functionality for non-ultra techy people to use it.

They can improve both sets of features without sacrificing the other. This update has made it easier to allow prebuilt elements to be implemented. It's just going to get better and more flexible over time. I just wish they updated the plugin faster.

Reactions: mihaise
Guys, if I previously used the nulled version. then want to use the untouched/original version. How do I clean the nulled marks? Or just replace it?

Guys, if I previously used the nulled version. then want to use the untouched/original version. How do I clean the nulled marks? Or just replace it?
Just replace it with untouched/original version, enter the license code and that's it.

If you have any problems try - Resign Shortcodes & Regenerate CSS Cache.

Reactions: purpletiger
It should be able to do both. Why limit it to one or the other?
Focusing on one thing exclusively allows you to perfect it to the maximum, and be the king at that one exact thing. There's Elementor for those who don't know how to actually develop websites, and there's Oxygen for real developers to make their life easier and speed up their workflow. That's how I see it at least. Elementor serves a different audience, and Oxygen servers another audience. There are parts where the two overlap, but not too much, and it's a positive thing for me to see it being a watered down builder. The cleanness of it allows me to think and work as a web dev. The addons for Oxygen give you exactly what you want: Extra pre-built elements. It's a huge plus that these aren't built-in, as the price of Oxygen would also be higher, plus the maintenance of all these would cost extra effort for the devs, which would result in even slower development of the acutally important aspects of the builder.

Focusing on one thing exclusively allows you to perfect it to the maximum, and be the king at that one exact thing. There's Elementor for those who don't know how to actually develop websites, and there's Oxygen for real developers to make their life easier and speed up their workflow. That's how I see it at least. Elementor serves a different audience, and Oxygen servers another audience. There are parts where the two overlap, but not too much, and it's a positive thing for me to see it being a watered down builder. The cleanness of it allows me to think and work as a web dev. The addons for Oxygen give you exactly what you want: Extra pre-built elements. It's a huge plus that these aren't built-in, as the price of Oxygen would also be higher, plus the maintenance of all these would cost extra effort for the devs, which would result in even slower development of the acutally important aspects of the builder.
I have to disagree with you here. You shouldn't need to buy a separate addon pack, maintained by another developer. It should be in core. Extra plugins are just extra bloat. The advantage Oxygen holds over other builders such as elementor is leaner, cleaner, faster code. Adding addons is simply detrimental to that. They've clearly been heading that way anyways, such as the new woocommerce mini-cart element.

Implementing them in core also allow better implementations. I don't think any third party dev can do it better than the builder devs themselves.

Also have to disagree that the price of Oxygen would be higher. Builders are always striving to improve without raising costs. Elementor can get away with it since they have over 5 million installs, and they have a captive user base. Oxygen is niche enough that they still haven't reached critical mass, so raising prices would be foolish. And even if they did, Oxygen is a buy once lifetime license that can be used on unlimited sites unlike Elementor's yearly plans. Plus, this site is nulling Oxygen, so the price doesn't even matter.

> plus the maintenance of all these would cost extra effort for the devs, which would result in even slower development of the acutally important aspects of the builder

This is going to happen regardless. It already is developed at a glacial pace, extra features don't really have any impact on that. The reason the development is so slow as far as I understand it is that the Oxygen dev team is incredibly small, just 2 people.

I have to disagree with you here. You shouldn't need to buy a separate addon pack, maintained by another developer. It should be in core. Extra plugins are just extra bloat. The advantage Oxygen holds over other builders such as elementor is leaner, cleaner, faster code. Adding addons is simply detrimental to that. They've clearly been heading that way anyways, such as the new woocommerce mini-cart element.

Implementing them in core also allow better implementations. I don't think any third party dev can do it better than the builder devs themselves.

Also have to disagree that the price of Oxygen would be higher. Builders are always striving to improve without raising costs. Elementor can get away with it since they have over 5 million installs, and they have a captive user base. Oxygen is niche enough that they still haven't reached critical mass, so raising prices would be foolish. And even if they did, Oxygen is a buy once lifetime license that can be used on unlimited sites unlike Elementor's yearly plans. Plus, this site is nulling Oxygen, so the price doesn't even matter.

> plus the maintenance of all these would cost extra effort for the devs, which would result in even slower development of the acutally important aspects of the builder

This is going to happen regardless. It already is developed at a glacial pace, extra features don't really have any impact on that. The reason the development is so slow as far as I understand it is that the Oxygen dev team is incredibly small, just 2 people.
Each to their own, but you're probably missing the mark that Oxygen is made for coders to ease their life, rather than drag and drop non-coders.

"I don't think any third party dev can do it better than the builder devs themselves."

Why? There's no reason to put them on a pedestal over other 3rd-party devs. 3rd-party devs can focus on making their sh** awesome. Here's a perfect example: Music production. Wether you choose Ableton, Logic, Cubase, FL Studio, or whichever other software, the 3rd-party plugins you have for a certain thing to achieve, blow the sh** out of the built-in instruments and effects. And the DAW developers know that don't strive to try to be amazing at everything. They provide an amazing core/platform, and the 3rd-party devs provide hella amazing additional plugins that do other sorts of things in a very polished way. Does Ableton have a built-in reverb effect? Ofc. Does it work well? Sure it does. But when you install Wallhalla Room, it's a gamechanger reverb effect. All because that company is focused on making reverb the best it can be, and nothing else. Should Microsoft Windows provide something more powerful than Paint pre-installed? Something like Adobe Photoshop level graphic manipulation software, just because some of the users will need it? Do you see the issue here? Just because you need that, I and someone else doesn't... And we don't want it pre-installed because someone else will need it. The platforms should stay as clean of any optional stuff as possible. And apart from the basic elements - those that everyone needs and uses, nothing else should be pre-included.

"Extra plugins are just extra bloat."

Extra elements are not extra bloat? 🥲 Extra built-in bloat you can't even choose to not have...

One big plugin with built-in bloat is worse than 5 well coded smaller plugins. It's not the number of plugins that slows down a website, but the quality of them. You can have 5 plugins and a slow website, and you can have 18 plugins and a fast website - depending on the quality of the plugins running.

Learn to code! It's where it all starts...Or just get a different tool that supports your vision of fiddling around.

Last edited:
Reactions: GambleGang and xsz
Oxygen Version 4.0 (untouched)
Oxygen Gutenberg Integration Version 1.4.1 (untouched)
Oxygen Elements for WooCommerce Version 2.0 (untouched)
I used the your code from Oxygen_ to null the WooCommerce and Gutenberg Integration, it's working too.

1654315795386.png

1654316024581.png

Attachments

• oxygen-gutenberg_1.4.1N.zip
    19.3 KB · Views: 34
  • oxygen-woocommerce_2.0N.zip
    146.2 KB · Views: 55
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock