• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Onlinetrader - Forex Signal Service and Investment Management Solution

Onlinetrader - Forex Signal Service and Investment Management Solution 3 November 2023 Untouched

No permission to download
When i click the save button nothing changes. Please who else is having this issue please? can someone please help me with a solution to clear this error please?
Screenshot 2023-02-04 at 07-39-30 Online Trade Website information settings.png

When i click the save button nothing changes. Please who else is having this issue please? can someone please help me with a solution to clear this error please?
Screenshot 2023-02-04 at 07-39-30 Online Trade Website information settings.png
Check your installation path in the settings and update it. If you installed in a sub folder, sub domain or main domain, select it and save then other functions will work properly

Reactions: Viktoh101
Check your installation path in the settings and update it. If you installed in a sub folder, sub domain or main domain, select it and save then other functions will work properly
Bro i have done that but its still not working. I dont know what the issue is honestly.

Please who has a fix to the auto bot registration bug???
I just noticed that there's a batch of registration every 5 mins with dummy details
Use captcha to stop them.

Noticed the script has issues on cloud hosting. Everyone action opens the index.php found on the app root folder and it's frustrating.

Use captcha to stop them.

Noticed the script has issues on cloud hosting. Everyone action opens the index.php found on the app root folder and it's frustrating.
Thank you for the hint. Nevertheless check the script properly and clear cache. Maybe there's a redirection at the settings that's causing the error or try to use script on incognito mode

Please I need your assistance
Am currently working with online trader script.
I have installed everything and it's working but if admin wants to add new user it will show error. What might be the cause.

Attachments

• IMG_20230217_004250_100.jpg
    IMG_20230217_004250_100.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 43
Configure your mail, it should be fine. Besides, I have issues buying plan in the user side. The confirm & investment button is not working. Does anyone have a fix ?

Configure your mail, it should be fine. Besides, I have issues buying plan in the user side. The confirm & investment button is not working. Does anyone have a fix ?
Go to the admin setting and select if it is sub domain or sub folder

pls why does the script always give an error msg when you refresh the page after being out for a long time

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock