• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Newspaper - Best News WordPress Theme

Newspaper - Best News WordPress Theme v12.6.5

No permission to download
For recent updates, I hardly download the updates here. I only hit update on my dashboard and voila, am in. If you do it right, you should be like me updating directly from dashboard. Thank you Babiato.

Follow the this video and activate the theme, and update next version officially.

Hi, I managed to activate the theme following your instruction in the video tutorial but in the tagDiv Cloud Library when I try to import the template it won't let me do it and it is still asking for me to activate the theme with activation key, please see the screenshot, any idea how to resolve this issue?

Hi, I managed to activate the theme following your instruction in the video tutorial but in the tagDiv Cloud Library when I try to import the template it won't let me do it and it is still asking for me to activate the theme with activation key, please see the screenshot, any idea how to resolve this issue?

Again folks, PLEASE READ BEFOR YOU ASK !
not working. but you can use demo install

cloud need real key

cloud <--- mean..they have the package :)

Last edited:
Reactions: desibabu
Hi guys, I want to ask. How do I add rel nofollow to social share links on every single post by default?
I know it can be done by using tagDiv composer, but how about without it? because I just like the way it looks right now.

Every time I try to install it says missing CSS stylesheet, even when I upload from the file manager. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Hello
I have a huge problem using this version 10.4. My Reviewer plugin dosen't work correctly. Any chance to get a link where I can download 10.3.9.1?
Thanks to everyone for this!
Ale

Wow! Thanks! a lot
Well, I have an unregistred version, unfortunately :(
the same the post above

Last edited:
Guys got a question. :p
Regarding 'Article Inline Ad' in Theme panel -> ADS section, that 'After Paragraph' thing.
Let's say that I have 10 paragraphs, is it possible to insert an ad more than 1?

I've tried this but it doesn't work:
'After Paragraph' - 4,6,8

Just doing some tests on localhost. Care to share guys. Thanks in advance. (y)
or maybe need plugins to do the trick?

PS: I figured this one already. A plugin. (y)

1.PNG

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock