• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Multiple/Secondary Earning with Popup ads

Hzura

Babiato Lover
Aug 29, 2020
Isekai
In this post, maybe i will give some small earning that you can get from popup ads, you can use this method with adsense and other ads if it's possible
on my case i using multiple ways to get it. so i will share one of them
On my 1-2k traffic from one of my project, i already integrate it with safelink and adsense.
just to make it simple, i will not explain or discuss about adsense since you all will be already know
so i will focus on the "secondary earning" with popup ads....
If you think this is maybe will get you small payment, but trust me this is worth as far as i use it.... so here the scheme

Normal Concept
Normally, people will get money from 1 source, since they want to get maximum earning from it, but from what i learn, if you using only 1 adnetwork (example adsense) the money sometimes isn't maximum because they sometime had bad CPM, if you had potato sites with 1-2k visitor, the adsense still good enough to make money every month, but not alot,

My Concept
If Most people out there using single adnetwork for their earning, and maximize it to the core.... i take different route. which i want to get earning from multiple adnetwork at once, while having same visitor.... so with my case, if you get 100$ from adsense with normal ways, on my concept you atleast get more than 100$. so it's win win solution.
the core of my concept is just added "ads rotator" or if you didn't had it, just use 2 ads atleast
on my concept nesiaku.my.id (which i get visitor from my safelink sites)
the ads is 2, 1 Adsense and another ones is other popup network.
1678194926545.png

if you see... the earning of this popup isn't so much compared to adsense, but remember it's secondary earning other than adsense, so you can think this earning will cover all the domain + vps of my server, so the adsense ones is 100% un-cut... :D
well on past i also using another "banner ads" other than adsense on this safelink sites... which is still really good, i using mgid on past...
the bad things about it just the ads sometimes had "worst" ads, like one of the ads showing small dick, and how to enlarge it, etc.... so it's so bad on my opinion

so in the end i using adsense for my main earning + using other popup adnetwork to earning secondary money that i can used to cover the vps and domain

WORST CONCEPT
Some of you maybe think, well if that's works, how about i added alot of popup type of ads?
well that's a bad idea... since the visitor will be annoyed with your ads + they most likely to not visit ever again. so the solution is just using 1 ads on single type of ads. and don't ever add more than 1 popup to your sites.
Video ads, banner ads, etc, you can add it all to your sites, but don't add multiple ads with same type, since on my test, if you adding alot of ads, they will count it as 1 view, not multiple view....

BIG BICC BRAIN CONCEPT
maybe this is the best ways to maximize the earning, and i already test it on past january and february. which is.....
ADD ANTI ADBLOCK TO YOUR SITES
if your visitor had adblock on their browser, well you literally dead....
XD you will not earn single dollar (i think)
so just don't forget to add simple anti adblock on your sites, and make your sites refuse to work when adblock is present....
this will force your visitor to turn off the adblock for your sites, and see the ads... where you can get money from.....

Atlest you can teach your visitor that vps isn't free XD and watching ads is the least things that your visitor can do for you lol

Maybe it's all for this sharing....
i hope you can evolve my potato idea to more amazing ones....
all my concept already tested, and i not using only this... i had alot more, so if you think on future this concept isn't relevant anymore, you can modify it or just leave it XD
if you ask what most things that will give you alot of money... well i still will answer it the same....

"safelink sites" with "adsense" is the banger.... 1k visitor everyday on 1 month can guarantee you payout every month... or atleast on my case, 1k visitor will exceed minimum payout required by adsense... so with my concept using secondary ads or even third adnetwork you can get multiple payout from the same visitor, XD

I write this post when i on my last semester so maybe if you had more question about this, i will reply those question slower, so don't spam me pls >:3

Reactions: devon and Nabeel
How did you get approval for Google AdSense with little content? Here in Brazil I tried to get approval for one and couldn’t, so I gave up.

How did you get approval for Google AdSense with little content? Here in Brazil I tried to get approval for one and couldn’t, so I gave up.
i already explain it on other my post, but seems because of some kid making drama, and the mod didn't care about it, so instead muted the kid, the mod decide to close my past post about instant ways to get adsense approval...

if you still interesting you can read it, one or more steps already need some change though so when my client want me to help him apply adsense, i using little bit different ways....

to make "this hole" still useable i can't share it on here

Reactions: zeaks and kimx
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock