• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Open malicious looking scripts downloaded in all page loads

thesmahesh

Sep 2, 2019
Dear Team,

I understand, that for the long term sustenance of this forum, running ads is necessary.
Unfortunately, I observed that almost all the page loads of babia.to is trying to run ads/scripts which are blocked by kaspersky.
I also understand, that these so called unwanted scripts/objects are served by your third party AD aggregators and not by babia.to
May I request the admins/senior members of this forum to kindly consider a balanced approach to run the ads so that it generates a revenue for the forum and at the same time not harm users' computers?
It is with utmost respect towards babia.to forum, I submit this.

Thank you and I wish this wonderful and helpful forum to live longer and help developer community forever.

Have given below a sample.

-------------------------------------------------------

Event: We found an application that can be used by intruders to damage your computer or personal data.
User: admin\smahe
User type: Initiator
Application name: firefox.exe
Application path: C:\Program Files\Firefox Developer Edition
Component: Safe Browsing
Result description: Detected
Type: Contains adware, auto-dialers, legitimate software that can be used by intruders to damage your computer or personal data
Name: not-a-virus:HEUR:AdWare.Script.Redirect.gen
Precision: Partially
Threat level: Medium
Object type: File
Object name: 5818824
Object path: https://goomaphy.com/401
MD5 of an object: 7F0DA89F5D1D8195EC3966648BA5DA95
Reason: Expert analysis
Databases release date: Today, 18-11-2023 01:18:00

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
isaac56
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock