• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Madara - WordPress Theme for Manga By MangaBooth

Madara - WordPress Theme for Manga By MangaBooth v1.7.4

No permission to download
Hello I'm using Madara theme Version: 1.7.3.5.
When people post a comment it appears on the manga homepage instead of chapter page. How can I fix it?

1656356341371.png

Help me, do you know how to remove this white footer bar, if it is a css file tell me how it is called and remove it, please.

Where should I place this code
Huh? Then how the hell you installed this theme? Ah you're one of those scrappers.

Place it in Madara child theme style.css

P.s that is not a ready to publish code change the background-color value to a color then save it.

Huh? Then how the hell you installed this theme? Ah you're one of those scrappers.

Place it in Madara child theme style.css

P.s that is not a ready to publish code change the background-color value to a color then save it.
sorry for my stupidity, I had forgotten that detail. and thanks bro

OK BABIATO MEMEBERS YOU GUYS ARE WITNESSES IF HE MESSES UP SOMETHING ITS NOT MY FAULT HES DOING IT BY HIS OWN CHOICE. YOU DO YOU DUDE BUT THIS IS MY WARNING ITS RISKY TO CHANGE THESE FILES IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOURE DOING DONT DO IT!

Here how to fix that - https://babia.to/threads/madara-wordpress-theme-for-manga.10361/post-895458
hi bro ive tried ur method still getting the same ajax error when tryin to install simple data

" HTTP Loopback Connections are not enabled on this server. If you need to contact your web host, tell them that when PHP tries to connect back to the site at the URL `` and it gets the error `Response code: 500`. There may be a problem with the server configuration (eg local DNS problems, mod_security, etc) preventing connections from working properly."

any help please im testing this on localhost

hi bro ive tried ur method still getting the same ajax error when tryin to install simple data

" HTTP Loopback Connections are not enabled on this server. If you need to contact your web host, tell them that when PHP tries to connect back to the site at the URL `` and it gets the error `Response code: 500`. There may be a problem with the server configuration (eg local DNS problems, mod_security, etc) preventing connections from working properly."

any help please im testing this on localhost
1.Well that's a good thing that you got this error, Check your max_input_time, max_out_put, Max upload, server load.
2.Do you have access to your root files? Does your host allows you to edit those files. Sometimes host give you access but they revert your change the moment you exit c-pannel.

If you're doing fresh install, then delete the old site and make new one and then install Madara 1.7.3.3 and all of it's plugins, Don't customize anything just let it be empty. Install Madara sample plugin, then install sample data. After that you can update to 1.7.3.4

If
1.Well that's a good thing that you got this error, Check your max_input_time, max_out_put, Max upload, server load.
2.Do you have access to your root files? Does your host allows you to edit those files. Sometimes host give you access but they revert your change the moment you exit c-pannel.

If you're doing fresh install, then delete the old site and make new one and then install Madara 1.7.3.3 and all of it's plugins, Don't customize anything just let it be empty. Install Madara sample plugin, then install sample data. After that you can update to 1.7.3.4
If it's still not working. Check your site error logs it should be in your cpannel.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock