• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

How to bulk delete 50k posts from wordpress and clean the db?

abidbielson

Jun 22, 2019
Canada
I am trying to cleanup the website because its creating load on server and wanting to delete 50k+ posts with images from WordPress and database and unable to find a solution, tried using bulk delete plugins but they give me time out errors after deleting few hundred posts.

Are you sure the load is not coming from another thing? And do you want to just delete the post or do a complete fresh install clean-up?

You can try also using WP-CLI command and run this code to delete all post in bulk.

Code:
wp post delete $(wp post list --post_type='post' --format=ids) --force

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock