• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Hepsia CP

gasonline

Jul 26, 2022
Hello,

Looking for alternatives to cPanel and in the interest of finding out about new options I have been looking at the Hepsia control panel. I have been testing the demo and it looks promising.
But I'm looking for information on how to install it to test it on one of my VPS and I can't find anything,... neither requirements nor how to install it.

Warning! not to be confused with Hestia CP (https://www.hestiacp.com/)

Can anyone give me some information?

Thanks.
JM

Reactions: Auwal
Don't know about Hepsia, but I'm using Hestia for one of my projects and it's light and awesome. It's not rich in features, but to be honest, in cPanel I'm not using at least 95% of the features. Hestia has everything I need. Ask me anything if you have questions regarding Hestia

For hosting my clients I have always used cPanel,... Plesk (personal issue) I don't like it,... I've been using CWP for at least 2 years now and I think I'm going to start using it in production to host clients. Last year I have bought a couple of licenses and I have not had too much or major problems,... I think I'm going to start migrating to this one,.... I like Cyberpanel a lot,... I have 7 VPS with Cyberpanel and I like its speed and Openlitespeed,... although it has too many bugs and some basic lacks for me as for example to be able to assign additional ip (you can,... but it is something complicated to configure) and the backup system has some important bugs, apart from the fact that the backups in external locations you have to pay and the webmail,... already used to use RoundCube, now I cannot change them to RainLoop, for sure they will complain and I am not in the mood to waste time.

With the continuous increases of cPanel and its monopoly policy I think I'm going to send them to hell.

Now I have seen this Hepsia,... that many hosting providers offer it, I have tried the demo and I liked it and that's why I wanted to try it,... but as I say,... no information about how to install it,...

But I'm looking for information on how to install it to test it on one of my VPS and I can't find anything,... neither requirements nor how to install it.
That's the EXACT reason why you shouldn't use it on a production server. My recommendation will be Webmin + Virtualmin as free cPanel/WHM alternative, using them for over 10 years, tons of documentation available too.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock