• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

HELP with Meta Business Manager.

aeae

Feb 7, 2023
So, there is a facebook page that i'm trying to claim to start making campaigns and all that stuff. This page was previously ran by a web agency of my country, the client has then decided to stop the contract with them and pass the full control to me. But apparently, this web agency that i also reached them in order to get the full control of the page, they are unable to do that because when i send through the Meta Business Manager the request to claim the page and they click on it on their business account to accept it, facebook redirects them to another page which basically change nothing. And this problem is going on from weeks and i don't want that the client has to start a fresh page from zero and loose their followers.

Anyone can help me with this? Thanks.

Well I Hope AI Helps You.

I understand the situation you're facing. Claiming ownership of a Facebook page can sometimes be a complicated process, especially if there are technical issues or miscommunications between parties involved. Here are some steps you can take to try and resolve the issue:

1. **Verify Admin Access**: Make sure that you have admin access to the Facebook page. If you are an admin, you should be able to make changes and manage the page. Double-check your own admin access to ensure there are no issues from your end.

2. **Confirm Agency Access**: Ensure that the web agency no longer has any admin access to the page. If they still have access, it could cause conflicts with your attempts to claim ownership. The client should confirm with the agency that they have fully relinquished control.

3. **Reach Out to Facebook Support**: If the web agency is experiencing issues when attempting to transfer ownership, it's possible there may be a technical problem on Facebook's end. Reach out to Facebook's Business Support to report the issue and ask for assistance in resolving the problem.

4. **Transfer Page Ownership via Settings**: Instead of using the Business Manager, you can also try transferring the page ownership through the page settings directly. To do this, go to the page, click on "Settings," then select "Page Roles." From there, you can add yourself as an admin or request admin access if you are not already an admin.

5. **Backup and Merge Pages**: If all attempts to claim the existing page fail, you could consider creating a new page and then try merging the old page with the new one. This can help retain some of the followers and content from the old page. However, keep in mind that not all pages are eligible for merging, so check Facebook's guidelines on page merges.

6. **Inform the Followers**: Regardless of the outcome, keep your followers informed about the situation. You can post updates on both the old and new pages, directing followers to the new page if necessary.

7. **Legal Assistance**: If the issue persists, and it's affecting your client's business significantly, they may consider seeking legal advice to explore other possible avenues to claim ownership of the page.

Remember that the resolution of this issue may take time, so it's essential to be patient and persistent in your efforts. Good luck!

Well I Hope AI Helps You.

I understand the situation you're facing. Claiming ownership of a Facebook page can sometimes be a complicated process, especially if there are technical issues or miscommunications between parties involved. Here are some steps you can take to try and resolve the issue:

1. **Verify Admin Access**: Make sure that you have admin access to the Facebook page. If you are an admin, you should be able to make changes and manage the page. Double-check your own admin access to ensure there are no issues from your end.

2. **Confirm Agency Access**: Ensure that the web agency no longer has any admin access to the page. If they still have access, it could cause conflicts with your attempts to claim ownership. The client should confirm with the agency that they have fully relinquished control.

3. **Reach Out to Facebook Support**: If the web agency is experiencing issues when attempting to transfer ownership, it's possible there may be a technical problem on Facebook's end. Reach out to Facebook's Business Support to report the issue and ask for assistance in resolving the problem.

4. **Transfer Page Ownership via Settings**: Instead of using the Business Manager, you can also try transferring the page ownership through the page settings directly. To do this, go to the page, click on "Settings," then select "Page Roles." From there, you can add yourself as an admin or request admin access if you are not already an admin.

5. **Backup and Merge Pages**: If all attempts to claim the existing page fail, you could consider creating a new page and then try merging the old page with the new one. This can help retain some of the followers and content from the old page. However, keep in mind that not all pages are eligible for merging, so check Facebook's guidelines on page merges.

6. **Inform the Followers**: Regardless of the outcome, keep your followers informed about the situation. You can post updates on both the old and new pages, directing followers to the new page if necessary.

7. **Legal Assistance**: If the issue persists, and it's affecting your client's business significantly, they may consider seeking legal advice to explore other possible avenues to claim ownership of the page.

Remember that the resolution of this issue may take time, so it's essential to be patient and persistent in your efforts. Good luck!
Thank for assisting me. Unfortunately i tried all the possible methods but it seems i can't do anything anymore. On the other side the page has like 100 followers but i didn't want the client to loose them

Thank for assisting me. Unfortunately i tried all the possible methods but it seems i can't do anything anymore. On the other side the page has like 100 followers but i didn't want the client to loose them
A 100 Isn't Much :) You can grind to get even more with a new one! Best of luck.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock