• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Handyman Service - Flutter On-Demand Home Services App with Complete Solution

Handyman Service - On-Demand Home Service Flutter App with Complete Solution + ChatGPT 11.5.2

No permission to download
henryjames254 updated Handyman Service - Flutter On-Demand Home Services App with Complete Solution with a new update entry:

Version 8.1.3 - 11 May 2023

Version 8.1.3 - 11 May 2023​

Fix
  • User wallet option was missing

Version 8.1.2 - 3 May 2023​

Update
  • Response status code change when wallet insufficient balance

Version 8.1.1 - 29 April 2023​

Update
  • We have updated overall Font Size in the both apps
Fix
    • Pay Now button was not appeared correctly in customer App

Read the rest of this update entry...

In handyman link
there is not -- booking, transaction, link demo page
pleases see screenshot of both demo and my

Please give solution
Screenshot 2023-05-30 at 00-29-19 Handyman Service.png Screenshot 2023-05-30 at 00-28-12 Handyman Service.png

Hello, we have a small problem. The web and user versions work normally, but rows appear in the provider app version.
we cannot eliminate it in any way. It is true that it has already been written on the forum, but we cannot solve it in any way. If possible, could you please help to resolve this.

Flutter version 3.7.10 and 3.7.0 not working

Code:
lib/components/html_widget.dart:24:11: Error: No named parameter with the name 'onImageTap'.
          onImageTap: (s, _, __, ___) {
          ^^^^^^^^^^
../../AppData/Local/Pub/Cache/hosted/pub.dev/flutter_html-3.0.0-beta.1/lib/flutter_html.dart:49:3: Context: Found this candidate, but the arguments don't match.
  Html({
  ^^^^
Failed to compile application.

Hello, we have a small problem. The web and user versions work normally, but rows appear in the provider app version.
we cannot eliminate it in any way. It is true that it has already been written on the forum, but we cannot solve it in any way. If possible, could you please help to resolve this.

Flutter version 3.7.10 and 3.7.0 not working

Code:
lib/components/html_widget.dart:24:11: Error: No named parameter with the name 'onImageTap'.
          onImageTap: (s, _, __, ___) {
          ^^^^^^^^^^
../../AppData/Local/Pub/Cache/hosted/pub.dev/flutter_html-3.0.0-beta.1/lib/flutter_html.dart:49:3: Context: Found this candidate, but the arguments don't match.
  Html({
  ^^^^
Failed to compile application.
are you trying to upgrade to the latest version?

Yes app version 8.1.3 / flutter sdk latest version?
The provider app have some package issue with flutter i guess. Any version of flutter can't build this app. I will try to solve this. Once i found solution i will share with you here.

It is worth noting that I built version 8.1.0 with flutter 3.7.10 without any problems. Returning to the same project a month later, this error occurred. I think the problem is changing a third-party package.

The problev was solved with changes in pubseck.yaml:
flutter_html: ^3.0.0-alpha.3 to flutter_html: 3.0.0-alpha.3

Or you need to migrate to the flutter_html version: ^3.0.0-beta.1:

The problev was solved with changes in pubseck.yaml:
flutter_html: ^3.0.0-alpha.3 to flutter_html: 3.0.0-alpha.3

Or you need to migrate to the flutter_html version: ^3.0.0-beta.1:
is this nulled?

Hello man, new update!

Version 9.0.0 - 05 June 2023

Mobile App

New​

• Now Admin can see Cash Transactions who has the cash for individual Bookings
    • Enhanced Chat Experience with Push Notification Support

Update​

• [COLOR=var(--p_color)]Migrate to Flutter 3.10.x

• [COLOR=var(--p_color)]Update: Revise and update the text in Arabic language[/COLOR]
    • Show Assigned Provider Detail in My Post Job Detail

Fix​

• Resolved Auto Refresh Issue on Booking List and Details Screen
    • Resolved User Wallet Issue
    • Apply Coupon Issue
    • Resolve the "400 Bad Request" error encountered during login
    • Address the badge issue that arises when logging out
    • Resolve the notification problem occurring during the first login

Reactions: Akin3600
henryjames254 updated Handyman Service - Flutter On-Demand Home Services App with Complete Solution with a new update entry:

V 9.0.0

Mobile App​

New
    • Now Admin can see Cash Transactions who has the cash for individual Bookings(Explore cash flow)
    • Enhanced Chat Experience with Push Notification Support
Update
    • Migrate to Flutter 3.10.x
    • Update: Revise and update the text in Arabic language
    • Show Assigned Provider Detail in My Post Job Detail...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: techmainfest
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock