• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

CLOSED

nobs

Babiato Lover
Banned User
Jun 26, 2020
Travelling...
OFFER CLOSED!

Note: this thread has yellow color in its text, so if you are using the light forum theme, change to a black one to be able to read clearly, thanks.

Throw away your buggy slow themes and Get the Fastest, bug-free theme on the planet, and score 95, even 100, or 99 in speed on GtMetrix, Google Insights, etc; without any efforts (SEO & Google loves GP).

Now 10% off!

Good day all
Here I'm again trying to help this awesome community by installing/providing genuine licenses for GeneratePress Premium theme (GP theme is free + GP Premium plugin license).

Examples of results I got:

1)This website has 7 plugins installed, hosted on my shared hosting.
GtMetrix-100.jpg
GooGleSpeed-99.jpg

2) This website has 14 plugins installed (some are heavy, like buddyboss platform, buddyboss platform pro, Learndash, commerce, woo subscriptions et), hosted ON my shared hosting, LiteSpeed cache + free cloudflare CDN.
100UB-getmetrix-100.jpg

3) This website has 6 plugins installed, hosted on shared hosting, LiteSpeed Cache, WITHOUT CDN.
kyd-gtmetrix98.jpg

kyd-insights97.jpg

4) Our latest client, 22 May, LiteSpeed Cache WITHOUT CDN yet.
Client1.png

PS: my shared hosting has 1GB real RAM per account, that's it, it is not a VPS or dedicated, etc, so, as you see, you do not need a lot to make your website fly!

Don't take my words for it!

Check on youtube for advanced speed tests done by IT people, comparing GP with the most famous themes out there.
For example, check this video (not mine), to see hyper-detailed speed tests for GP, Cadence, AstaWp, Neve, OceanWP, etc.
WATCH THIS VIDEO: youtube.com/watch?v=7ILIodysmzc

Why you should trust me?
I probably have the age of your fathers, well maybe most of your fathers lol
Studied computers when they were bigger than a wall 87, connected online for 26 years, etc...
I Fluently speak 4 languages and know a bit of 3 ( I lived in many countries for more than half of my life).
I'm a 100% digital nomad and work for myself only since 2009, so my interest is to serve you well.
I'm in online business since 2005, my domain name and my DNS servers (ns 1 and ns2) proves that, and they can be checked (even the history of the website can be checked).
I'm incorporated in Europe since 2009, the registration number on my site proves that and It can be checked.
I was incorporated in Hong Kong too when I used to live in China, but that's an old story.
I'm a partner of a North African company since 2006, that can be checked too (that partner is my 2005 client)
My Paypal is business verified... My Stripe is Business verified.
My WHMCS license is valid since 2010 (changed IP 3 times, but always had it).
My hosting Cpanel hosting is genuine & LIMITED, I never sold unlimited web hosting because I'm a realistic man (I sell web hosting to my services clients only).
I'm just saying I'm not a new kid in the block, but a veteran in the web business.

Ps: Read my threads and posts to make your opinion about my knowledge and experience.

Why I use GeneratePress?
Well, I've been building websites since 2005, tried hundreds of themes and combinations to get my websites & clients fast, and GP is, without doubt, the fastest & bug-free theme ever created.

More info on the official website:
Generatepress.com

How much does 1 license cost?
Well, GeneratePress costs $59/Year minimum, so.
After researches, I found that the minimum price it is sold here is $12.
So, you are getting it for around $10.

So, I'm selling the installation for $10 + $0.3 fees = 8.5 Euros

Why do you sell in Euros?
Because my business PayPal, Stripe, and banking are in Euros, but you can pay with your own currency through them.

What payment systems are available?
All orders are done through my client's order platform (WHMCS).
Paypal (I have a business account), Stripe ( I have a business account), and possible Euro bank transfer by Transferwise.
Ps: Price is in euro but with Paypal and Stripe, you can pay with your own currency.

For how long will I get the License?
You will have it for one year.

What will happen after one year?
You can renew it on my website client's panel (Whmcs).

How to ORDER your license installation?

First know that No blackhat, adults, or illegal websites accepted.

STEP 1)
Let me know if you want to buy and I'll drop you the hidden link to my client's order form.
STEP 2) While ordering, Please specify your website domain name in the additional note space.
STEP 3) After the payment, you will have to contact me by support tickets or by PM, to give me access to your WP admin, to install the Premium plugin, then activate it for you.
Ps: Why access to admin? well because this is how GP licenses work, there is not 1 license for each site, but one for many, that is why I can not show you the license.
You can always create an extra admin or change the password after I install the license.

Why must I register and provide data on your WHMCS?
Well, WHMCS, will keep track of your order (proof for you and me).
You will know exactly when you bought the license installation and when it will expire).
If you want to support in case of an issue with the license (you delete it by mistake or change domain).
If you want a serious service (isn't better to know who and where you ordered from!).

I want to order a license but I want to stay anonymous!
Ok, as you wish, just let me know by pm here, and I will give you my Paypal link.

Do you offer a guarantee or refund?
As I will install my genuine license, which will allow you to activate all premium options of the theme, there is a refund possibility.
Why? Because few smart ones got the install then asked for a refund and kept the options active lol. so a refund is discussed case by case.
You are still protected with Paypal and Stripe.

I do not have web hosting, can you help?
Well, I do have my own hosting business, and my oldest hosted client is from 2005, so yes, I can help you with that.
Ps: You never heard of me because I'm not openly offering web hosting (It is for my services clients only).
Check my hosting offer LIMITED TO 20 17 PEOPLE ONLY here:

Can you sell me one license?
By terms and conditions of GP, I do not have the right to sell licenses, but I have the right to install them to my clients, so, yes, you can buy a license, but I will install it for you.

Does GP work with Elementor?
Yes, it does, also with wp Gutenberg, and Beaver builder, but in my opinion, use GP with Gutenberg only, or you will lose in speed.

Does GP work with Woocommerce?
Yes, it does, Install woo before GP premium, and you will see the option for it.

Does GP have site templates?
Yes, it has 68 templates, but I advise you to stick with Gutenberg only.
See the templates here
generatepress.com/site-library/

What types of sites is GP suited for?
All kinds of websites, but for me, I use it for my and my client's business websites, basically websites that don't request a lot of plugins, etc, and want 100% speed.
Ps: For info, one of my services offers to small businesses is a fast website, and GP impresses my clients all the time.
Again, GP can be used for all kinds of websites, and many big businesses and Webhosting companies use it.

What If I need help, how to contact you?
All the help you need for GenereatePress is online for free, but in case you need help to switch domain or host, etc, use the support ticket system.

My suggestions to use GeneratePress:
Use GP to launch a micro-business in a weekend with $15, as I explained here:

Use GP on Cloudaways with the $50 credit coupon I posted here:

Use GP with a cheap domain name you find using my links here:

Wait, I have a question!
If you are not a client yet, ask in here, and I will answer.
If you are a client, use the support ticket system where you ordered.
I'm not 24h on this forum, so, give me some time if I do not answer fast.

Proof of ownership of the licenses:
image_2021-05-20_144447.png

Cheers.
NoBs.

Attachments

• kyd-gtmetrix98.jpg
    kyd-gtmetrix98.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 4
  • kyd-gtmetrix98.jpg
    kyd-gtmetrix98.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock