• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

⚫ GIVEAWAY ⚫ PLUGINXXXXXXXXX NET

@inux2004 @Pp4real if anything from what you requested doesn't exist on Babiato or there is an older version, I'll provide links with pleasure.

Thank you @katalk to point that most of the resources exist already on Babiato. Just added this as a note to the first post for incoming requests ;)

So there is any request that I can help with? 🤗😎

Reactions: katalk
@inux2004 @Pp4real if anything from what you requested doesn't exist on Babiato or there is an older version, I'll provide links with pleasure.

Thank you @katalk to point that most of the resources exist already on Babiato. Just added this as a note to the first post for incoming requests ;)

So there is any request that I can help with? 🤗😎
Yes, you can find everything here on Babiato but it is nulled.
We all use nulled products and thanks for Babiato and all the members for it.
The problem with nulled products is every time a new update comes out you must reinstall it on your site.
What is nice about this giveaway is that you can get a fully licensed product that updates on its own.

A small review of this giveaway.
I am very happy with what I received.
I ask for 10 products but not all were fully licensed but that is fine with me.

The following was fully licensed and everything works 100% and even updates.
All the addons also work 100%

Avada | Responsive Multi-Purpose Theme
Everything works 100% and activated. Update and addons work.

BeTheme – Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme

Elements Kit
Everything works 100% and activated and Updates.

Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin + Addons + Templates

The following one of the other members asks for.
They also work 100%

Elementor PRO WordPress Page Builder + Pro Templates

WordPress SEO Premium
Yoast SEO

I can't complain about this giveaway.
I am very happy with it.

Thanks again @Supratec and keep on helping the other member with licensed addons and themes.

Don't forget to thank him for his help.

• Love
Reactions: Supratec
Oh alright, I didn't know that, thank you @izakvdm
I appreciate nice words from you!
We here to support each other and go forward so better be for everyone if we not limit requests based on availability on Babiato and limit for high ranks Members raised up to 15 per request 🥳 (the first post updated)

So there are few earlier requests:
@inux2004
@Pp4real

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: inux2004
@katalk can you please share the links for the plugins 100% activation.
1. WordPress SEO PremiumYoast SEO
Elementor PRO WordPress Page Builder + Pro Templates
3. Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin + Addons + Templates

4. Elements Kit

Thanks and best regards

I DON'T KNOW HOW THIS THREAD BYPASSED MY SIGHT . . . NO GPL SITES (PAID / FREE) LINKS PROMOTING / ADVERTISING / IN NAME OF GIVEAWAY ARE ALLOWED ANYWAY . . .

PERMANENTLY CLOSED !!! MEMBER WARNED !!!

Reactions: Supratec
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock