• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

FS Poster - Best Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress

FS Poster — Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress v.6.5.8 Nulled By lgokul

No permission to download
update tot he latest version please. Thanks in advance.

Here is the latest version.

Last edited:
So connecting Instagram and facebook is always blocked by facebook by throwing some secret challenge that confuse my own end. But am connected in other plugins. What's wrong?

So connecting Instagram and facebook is always blocked by facebook by throwing some secret challenge that confuse my own end. But am connected in other plugins. What's wrong?
Hi, I don't understand, could it be clearer?

If I try connecting instagram account or facebook, then facebook or instagram sends me mail immediately stating a suspicious activity. How do I bypass that with a proxy?

This is because cookies are not related to the ip (location) of your web server.
You can use a proxy or (what I did)
Create a Facebook application and add it in this option and then add the account with the name of the created application.

Go to: your-server.com/wp-admin/admin.php?page=fs-poster-app

And put the app created on facebook.

Then go to:
your-server/wp-admin/admin.php?page=fs-poster-app&tab=fb

And add an account using the name of the application you created.

Or use a proxy with a nearby ip (although proxies are too slow for me)

Please advice. I am also thinking about creating my own personal app after reading the fs poster documentations. My question is, does this app also need to approve by facebook team & so I have to wait some days for this approval too.

Please advice. I am also thinking about creating my own personal app after reading the fs poster documentations. My question is, does this app also need to approve by facebook team & so I have to wait some days for this approval too.

If you want to publish on your profile, or profiles, groups or other pages (in summary where you are not an administrator) additional facebook permissions are needed.

If you only want to publish on your Facebook page where you are an administrator, no additional permissions are needed.

Hello, the version "fs-poster v 3.2.6" came out and I leave them below:

According to the author the changes are:

v 3.2.6 - 04 Dec 19 Support all custom categories in Schedule module; Fixed some bugs and minor improvements;

Nulled by me for babia.to

Please confirm if everything is going well.

v 3.2.6 - 04 Dec 19 Support all custom categories in Schedule module; Fixed some bugs and minor improvements;

Thank you very much.

Reactions: lgokul

There is a latest version v 3.3.1 . Can you null & upload. Thanks in advance.

hi

hi broth thanks for your work, can you null the last version 3.3.1 :D

FS POSTER 3.3.1 | Friends I think I made it since I have it running on my server 100%

Because fs-coster changed the code completely I will need to know if everything is going well. So write by this means if it went well or badly!!!
Fixed updates of other plugins and themes.

Code:
Author Changes:
v 3.3.1 - 08 Dec 19

Fixed some bugs and minor improvements;
v 3.3.0 - 07 Dec 19

Support all custom categories in "Activate (condition)" section;
Fixed some bugs and minor improvements;
-------------------------------------------------- -
My changes as usual:
* Tasks increased from 75 to 200
* Tinyurl change from http to https
* Fixed schedule error
* Minimal visual changes.

Any mistakes let me know.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock