• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

FS Poster - Best Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress

FS Poster — Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress v.6.5.8 Nulled By lgokul

No permission to download
You have to create your application, do not use the facebook app for android.
Remember that you are using a nulled version and in order to use that the plugin author has to put his site in his application.
It is better to create your own application.

This old tutorial not same with now permission fb bro

i dont know why but here does not work...do not insert insert the social account, and do not count too... : (
Show a error about session expired when i share my content...

Last edited:
i dont know why but here does not work...do not insert insert the social account, and do not count too... : (
Show a error about session expired when i share my content...
Could you take a photo of the error?

What messages do facebook send you?
App information from your submission details must match your app information used during testing
The app name and app ID provided in your notes and screencast must match the information found in your mobile or web app during testing. Please upload a new screencast that demonstrates how the app that will be tested during review utilizes the requested permission(s), and ensure that the app information shown is consistent with the in-app experience.

We weren't able to approve your request for this permission because the explanation of your app's use case was unclear. Please resubmit your request, and ensure that you provide a valid use case with notes and screencast clearly explaining all three of following items:
1. Which functionality of your app requires the permission.
2. How will the permission enhance your app's functionality and how the integration functions
3. How will the permission enhance end user's experience
For more information on permission review please visit following documents:
1. List of Permissions and Usecases: Permission Reference Guide
2. Sample screencast
3. Server to server app submission
4. App Review sample submission/Video

Provide a detailed step-by-step video walkthrough of how your app will use this permission or feature so we can confirm it is used correctly and does not violate our policies.

Instagram, ive add the account but do not appear, and do not count beside ...
Google bussiness add, but dont send anyposts...the account ive put and erase many times...i think have some bug...
Facebook im waiting the permissions...

ive moved the server, do you know if i need erase the tables of plugin on my phpmyadmin?

so, thank you

Attachments

• google bussiness.png
    google bussiness.png
    20.9 KB · Views: 18
  • count.png
    count.png
    28.2 KB · Views: 17
3.7.0 version gives error: Your plugin disabled!
Reason: FS Poster (warning)! We detect that you installed our plugin an unofficial method!

Last edited:
Thank you @lgokul
So far the plugin is working fine for now. Just added Facebook and Instagram account for this time being via cookies method. No problem so far. Not tested for other accounts yet. I use Brave Browser with TOR mode to avoid suspicious detection. For Facebook, they will ask for password change. After that, all ok. Hope it helps.

3.7.0 version gives error: Your plugin disabled!
Reason: FS Poster (warning)! We detect that you installed our plugin an unofficial method!
When this happens it is because you used other nulled in previous versions that are not mine.

I leave the solution below.

if the plugin is disabled,
change the value of "value" in the "fs_plugin_disabled" row on the wp_options table to "0".

Step1

screenshot_3-png.21641

Step2

screenshot_4-png.21642

Step 3
screenshot_5-png.21643

• Love
Reactions: LoveDownloads
App information from your submission details must match your app information used during testing
The app name and app ID provided in your notes and screencast must match the information found in your mobile or web app during testing. Please upload a new screencast that demonstrates how the app that will be tested during review utilizes the requested permission(s), and ensure that the app information shown is consistent with the in-app experience.

We weren't able to approve your request for this permission because the explanation of your app's use case was unclear. Please resubmit your request, and ensure that you provide a valid use case with notes and screencast clearly explaining all three of following items:
1. Which functionality of your app requires the permission.
2. How will the permission enhance your app's functionality and how the integration functions
3. How will the permission enhance end user's experience
For more information on permission review please visit following documents:
1. List of Permissions and Usecases: Permission Reference Guide
2. Sample screencast
3. Server to server app submission
4. App Review sample submission/Video

Provide a detailed step-by-step video walkthrough of how your app will use this permission or feature so we can confirm it is used correctly and does not violate our policies.
Did you upload the video indicated in the tutorial?
I just approved an application for a client successfully.

Instagram, ive add the account but do not appear, and do not count beside ...
Google bussiness add, but dont send anyposts...the account ive put and erase many times...i think have some bug...
Facebook im waiting the permissions...

ive moved the server, do you know if i need erase the tables of plugin on my phpmyadmin?

so, thank you
Your problem is little known but surely you updated from a previous version to the new one, is it correct?

I advise you to uninstall the plugin from the wordpress control panel by first deactivating and then removing so that it executes the deletion of old tables.
Then upload the latest version and add the accounts now and you will see that it will be solved.

Thank you @lgokul
So far the plugin is working fine for now. Just added Facebook and Instagram account for this time being via cookies method. No problem so far. Not tested for other accounts yet. I use Brave Browser with TOR mode to avoid suspicious detection. For Facebook, they will ask for password change. After that, all ok. Hope it helps.
Eureka friend, those are the steps as indicated in this post.
https://babia.to/threads/fs-poster-wordpress-auto-poster-scheduler.1739/post-188285
As an additional it can also serve the browsers you say to avoid being tracked thanks for the additional information and I'm glad it works for you. Cheers

Reactions: mhone983
lgokul updated FS Poster - WordPress auto poster & scheduler with a new update entry:

FS Poster - WordPress Auto Poster & Scheduler

v 3.7.1 – 12 Jun 20

+ Added functionality to notify users when a post is failed;
+ Added a feature to retry sharing the failed posts;
+ Added a filter option on the log tab for successful and failed posts;
+ Added count of failed accounts in front of Social Networks;
+ Fixed the error during the installation process;
+ Made minor improvements and fixed some small bugs.

Update Tables to 3.7.0 to 3.7.1 (If it is the first time that you install the plugin you do not need to do...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Update Tables to 3.7.0 to 3.7.1 (If it is the first time that you install the plugin you do not need to do this)

Execute SQL to PhpMyAdmin
Code:
ALTER TABLE wp_fs_accounts ADD `status` varchar(5) COLLATE utf8mb4_unicode_ci DEFAULT NULL;
ALTER TABLE wp_fs_accounts ADD `error_msg` varchar(100) COLLATE utf8mb4_unicode_ci DEFAULT NULL;
ALTER TABLE wp_fs_accounts ADD `last_check_time` varchar(20) COLLATE utf8mb4_unicode_ci DEFAULT NULL;
ALTER TABLE wp_fs_feeds ADD `is_seen` varchar(15) COLLATE utf8mb4_unicode_ci DEFAULT NULL

i was on 3.7.0, i delete it and then install 3.7.1
when i try to add my facebook app i got this error
Capture.PNG
i have those permissions on my app and it was working on 3.7.0

i was on 3.7.0, i delete it and then install 3.7.1
when i try to add my facebook app i got this error
Capture.PNG
i have those permissions on my app and it was working on 3.7.0
Can you go back to version 3.7.0 and see if the problem persists?

As far as I know it is because Facebook at the moment paused the individual verifications.

I look forward to your confirmation.

Edit: You can search managed_pages and see if it appears in the permissions of your application.
If it does not appear, it is because your individual verification is paused.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock