• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Free & Easy DR 86 Do-Follow Backlink

timtom2

May 29, 2022
I'll keep this brief. There is an old website called diigo.com. And you can create notes with a do-follow link, and according to Ahrefs, they have an 86 DR. Definitely worth considering.

572544-7da9c99bef1d2a95ae18ab5dc67af7ac.jpg

Let's get started:

Step 1: Sign up to Diigo​

I believe you'll be able to do it on your own if I just provide the url. Sign up here

Choose the free plan. You have to verify your e-mail, make sure you use a valid one.

Step 2: Create a Note​

Diigo has various content types, but the one we require is Note. To create a Note, click on the "+" icon and select Note from the dropdown menu (it is the green option).

Step 3: Create a Related Content For Your Backlink​

I would suggest using ChatGPT for your writing needs. While you can certainly write the content yourself, utilizing AI technology can save you a significant amount of time. Additionally, longer content created with the assistance of AI tends to appear less spammy.

Step 4: Create Backlinks Within the Content​

Choose your preferred keyword and click on the URL button once it appears. After that, enter the URL that you want.

Step 5: Get Your Note URL and Index It​

I checked whether notes are indexed by Google by conducting a simple Google search, and I found that many notes are indeed indexed.

If you want to verify this, you can conduct a similar search.
site:diigo.com inurl:note

To begin, click on the Share icon located in the upper right corner.

Next, select the "Preview" button from the modal. I recommend attempting to index the full URL initially, as the other URL will redirect to it.

It should look something like that (I changed the letters so that one is not a valid link):

To index your website, you can use the link provided above. Google may also detect it automatically, or you can opt for a paid indexing service.

As that website can provide you with multiple backlinks, make sure that you get the full benefit of all the links.

What about bookmarks? As far I can see .. their links have no "nofollow" link :?

I'll keep this brief. There is an old website called diigo.com. And you can create notes with a do-follow link, and according to Ahrefs, they have an 86 DR. Definitely worth considering.

572544-7da9c99bef1d2a95ae18ab5dc67af7ac.jpg

Let's get started:

Step 1: Sign up to Diigo​

I believe you'll be able to do it on your own if I just provide the url. Sign up here

Choose the free plan. You have to verify your e-mail, make sure you use a valid one.

Step 2: Create a Note​

Diigo has various content types, but the one we require is Note. To create a Note, click on the "+" icon and select Note from the dropdown menu (it is the green option).

Step 3: Create a Related Content For Your Backlink​

I would suggest using ChatGPT for your writing needs. While you can certainly write the content yourself, utilizing AI technology can save you a significant amount of time. Additionally, longer content created with the assistance of AI tends to appear less spammy.

Step 4: Create Backlinks Within the Content​

Choose your preferred keyword and click on the URL button once it appears. After that, enter the URL that you want.

Step 5: Get Your Note URL and Index It​

I checked whether notes are indexed by Google by conducting a simple Google search, and I found that many notes are indeed indexed.

If you want to verify this, you can conduct a similar search.

To begin, click on the Share icon located in the upper right corner.

Next, select the "Preview" button from the modal. I recommend attempting to index the full URL initially, as the other URL will redirect to it.

It should look something like that (I changed the letters so that one is not a valid link):

To index your website, you can use the link provided above. Google may also detect it automatically, or you can opt for a paid indexing service.

As that website can provide you with multiple backlinks, make sure that you get the full benefit of all the links.
Haven't indexed yet on Google bro

Reactions: Winterino
Haven't indexed yet on Google bro
Did you make sure it's under public in Diigo and not private? Private will not get indexed. I have yet to figure out how to make one public. They all go private.

Did you make sure it's under public in Diigo and not private? Private will not get indexed. I have yet to figure out how to make one public. They all go private.
Not sure is this public or no, but when I open the link incognito mode it could be read

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock