• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Foodomaa - Multi-restaurant Food Ordering, Restaurant & Delivery Application - (NULLED BY @LALBILLA)

Foodomaa - Multi-restaurant Food Ordering, Restaurant & Delivery Application - (NULLED BY @LALBILLA) 3.5

No permission to download
now i am using 2.4.1 version is there any way to upgrade I try to upgrade but I face (DataTables warning: table id=usersDatatable - Ajax error. For more information about this error, please see http://datatables.net/tn/7) Thsese error may know how to fix it

And also I can't find 2.4.1 extended file kindly share link bro
Just follow instruction in the link I provided before HERE!
look at #THE RIGHT WAY, Step 1-5.
I can't help you with 2.4.1 extended. I have a really slow upload speed, not to mention that I am too lazy to make an account for sharing files sites.
As for DataTables ERROR, go to Settings -> Fix Update Issues -> Fix Issues Now

Last edited:
Hi All,

Greetings!

Any way we can determine exact distance considered for delivery in Foodomaa?

Many thanks
I don't know if this explanation answer your question, At Settings -> Customer Application -> Use Google Distance Matrix API, you can turn it ON to get delivery fee by distance.
Then at Stores -> Edit store -> Delivery -> set to dynamic charge

Just follow instruction in the link I provided before HERE!
look at #THE RIGHT WAY, Step 1-5.
I can't help you with 2.4.1 extended. I have a really slow upload speed, not to mention that I am too lazy to make an account for sharing files sites.
Yeah Thanks, i follow your all steps but I don't understand
4. don't forget to sudo chown -R www-data:www-data the whole files and folder--this whole file means I am using Cpanel so I don't know that means

I got your extended script resource and download it thanks for that brother
doubt: can I use 2.4.1 extended for 2.6.1 after updating?

Yeah Thanks, i follow your all steps but I don't understand
4. don't forget to sudo chown -R www-data:www-data the whole files and folder--this whole file means I am using Cpanel so I don't know that means

I got your extended script resource and download it thanks for that brother
doubt: can I use 2.4.1 extended for 2.6.1 after updating?
oh yeah, step#4 assumed that you are using VPS (like me), if using shared hosting with cPanel, it is automatically done, so need for step#4.
Yes, you can update from 2.4.1-extended to 2.6.1. None of the /static folder get patched with the zip I provided on my previous post.

oh yeah, step#4 assumed that you are using VPS (like me), if using shared hosting with cPanel, it is automatically done, so need for step#4.
Yes, you can update from 2.4.1-extended to 2.6.1. None of the /static folder get patched with the zip I provided on my previous post.
after follow all your steps bro I face (DataTables warning: table id=usersDatatable - Ajax error. For more information about this error, please see http://datatables.net/tn/7) Thsese error may know how to fix it actlly me also using vps brother

after follow all your steps bro I face (DataTables warning: table id=usersDatatable - Ajax error. For more information about this error, please see http://datatables.net/tn/7) Thsese error may know how to fix it actlly me also using vps brother
If it happens while installing: you probably using the Full install, not the upgrade. Then, you have to DROP your database fisrt.
If it happens after upgrade finished: go to Settings -> Fix Update Issues -> Fix Issues Now

If it happens while installing: you probably using the Full install, not the upgrade. Then, you have to DROP your database fisrt.
If it happens after upgrade finished: go to Settings -> Fix Update Issues -> Fix Issues Now
i use upgrade not full install brother

Hi All,

Greetings! ;)

Even if I configured the STORE DASHBOARD PUSH NOTIFICATION (ONESIGNAL), no Push notification when new order arrives ... only the inconsistent in-app sound and notice ...

Can anybody help?

Can someone please help me, I need the installation script plus the mobile app, which I downloaded that is being downloaded, does not have the install part, it is only update?

#THE RIGHT WAY (skip, if you already installed 2.6.1)
Nulling 2.6.1 (works):
1. extract the untouched 2.6.1 (fresh or upgrade)
2. replace the original files with the content of extract-this-in-foodomaa-v2.6.1-root.zip
3. zip the whole thing back, upload to server, then extract to your server
4. don't forget to sudo chown -R www-data:www-data the whole files and folder
5. goto https://yourdomain.com/public/auth/login to begin fresh-installation/upgrade

#FAST & EASY WAY
It should work too if you already have 261 installed but kept asking for License key, just overwrite the originals with the zip provided.

#NOTES
I use the patching method to null 2.5.x - 2.6.1 because of its flexibility. Hoping this will be forward-compatible with version 2.6.2 and beyond with only a little modifications.
REMEMBER! @arrocy nulled it first here @ babia.to :p

#REVISIONS
Apr 3rd, 2021: Fixed settings not saving (file: /resources/views/admin/settings.blade.php [just overwrite this file])
Apr 8th, 2021: After days of tinkering, I found total 68 files that needs to be modified, including the 10 that I previously done before. I have tested it and It's all good now. The zip is 245KB in size now.

#PS:
I need v2.4.1 extended. --> Thank you @tisna98 for sharing a working link, thank you @willowdan for trying :p

#TODO
Edit the 'Customer Application' side (based from 2.4.1):
1. add thousand seperator and remove decimal point (optional from server side Settings)
2. replace the area where 'approx. for two' with store phone# and tap-able to open whatsapp app to communicate with the store owner.
3. after order was successfully made, I will add automatically send whatsapp msg to store owner with detailed order informations if the order was not accepted by store in 10 minutes.
Again Also I follow your updated method as well but thats app give a error after opening delivery boy page
i mentioned screenshot below brother ... I test both fresh install and also upgrade but both getting same error
i clear tables completely after that i install

Need : If you have preinstalled version kindly share that with sql ..i ll config that brother

1618471890281.png

Reactions: izos
if you check the delivery guy page opening issues in admin panel
if it happens to 2.5.2 as well, that means something wrong with the foodomaa core system. Try to go to codecanyon and search in the comment section, maybe somebody has reported it.
By the way, did you go to Settings -> Fix Update issues -> Fix Issues Now, as I instructed before?

Hi,

Greetings!

Can we adjust the settings to allow more than two promo sliders/carousel active at a time?

Many thanks and cheers!

if it happens to 2.5.2 as well, that means something wrong with the foodomaa core system. Try to go to codecanyon and search in the comment section, maybe somebody has reported it.
By the way, did you go to Settings -> Fix Update issues -> Fix Issues Now, as I instructed before?
same problem... solution?

yeah its also same problem in 2.5.2 but I can't able to find comment about this issues

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock