• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[ENDED - Competition] Win 1 Year Yoast SEO Premium Plugins Subscription Worth $199

@medw1311

i believe i made a post here for participation but i just checked here my post is't appear, maybe my reputation socre is low :(

@medw1311

i believe i made a post here for participation but i just checked here my post is't appear, maybe my reputation socre is low :(
Yes if you check my original post it said only members with a reputation score of 25 or above were eligible to enter. Your reputation score is only 2.

The competition has ended and @Supremo DM was the winner.

I won this subscription recently but won't use it personally so I'm giving 1 lucky Babiato member the chance to win it.

It includes...
  • Yoast SEO for WordPress Premium plugin
  • Local SEO for WordPress plugin
  • Video SEO for WordPress plugin
  • Yoast WooCommerce SEO plugin
  • News SEO for WordPress plugin
The Subscription is valid until November 2nd 2021 and the winner will receive access to the my.yoast.com account and can change the email and password on it.

To enter simply post why you would like to win and what you would use it for.

Entries will close at 6pm GMT on Monday November 9th 2020

To be eligible you must...
Have been a member for at least 3 months AND have a Reputation Score of 25 or more.

Good luck!!!

Very generous from you! Congrats @Supremo !

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock