• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium]

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] v3.21.1

No permission to download
No some nearby templates also not working almost 5 to 10 are not working
medw1311 (and other honored members of this forum) can help you if you specify exactly the missing templates with names, screenshots etc..
This is a community not a product support forum.
If you need some help put some effort to your request and hopefully you will get the results from someone who will work on it in his spare time for free.
Of course there are several other (paid) options with support and dedicated staff if you haven't got enough time or energy to a detailed request.

In my Wordfence, this version 2.6.2 accused Malware, and showed the file it changed. Can anyone please confirm?

Here's the 5 missing popups. Thanks to @dFMeieR for doing the renaming and sorting the image links.

Copy the 5 .json files into the templates folder in the Elementor Core Plugin.

Feel free to add into the next release @Physkx

In my Wordfence, this version 2.6.2 accused Malware, and showed the file it changed. Can anyone please confirm?
Nothing on my end
IcGkvyU.png

Reactions: TassieNZ
Plus that WordFence is a way overrated and ridiculously resource intensive plug-in, for which I personally would not use the term 'security'. In other words: remove that WordFence sh**.
Agree!!!!!! At least I have found somebody believing the same for this piece of sh**!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock