• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

👨‍🎓LMS➕Elementor➕ACF =📚 What are the most versatile LMS in your experience❓

nesym

Babiato Lover
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Sep 8, 2019
I've thought there were some similar topics on the forum before, but going through the search I can't recall what I found back in the days. I'm looking for a powerful Learning management system that'll work with Elementor and custom fields. Something that can be integrated with dynamic fields. Building an LMS by myself is also an option, even better without using plugins but there are many questions I still have no answers to and I want to start the project and then be able to transition from an LMS to custom post types may be.

1. Which is the most robust LMS that doesn't need any additional plugins?
2. What is the best way to lock your videos behind a paywall?
3. How do you organize courses?
4. Are you able to have multiple lectors?
5. Which LMS is the easiest and most logical that creates and saves post types in the database the standard way WordPress works
6. I'm not looking for themes but for solutions I'm creating my personal design

If you don't have answers to those questions but still want to share your experience with LMS-es, please feel free to leave a comment. Thanks!

Kadence WP + Elementor + Learndash + Design Upgrade for Learndash + presto player = 🔥🔥🔥
I gave the Presto Player a shot and it seems like a decent plugin. What I don't understand is why I don't see its widget on the backend when editing with Elementor. Can you please give me a direction?

Reading the comments to this video seems like I'm not the only one. Which version had the dynamic option before they removed it?

Maybe I should look for another player.

Last edited:
What I don't understand is why I don't see its widget on the backend when editing with Elementor. Can you please give me a direction?

I just search for presto and I get the widget. I use presto player (free) v1.9.13 and presto player (pro) v1.1.8

Screenshot 2022-08-20 104121.jpg

See?
Screenshot 2022-08-20 103610.jpg

Reactions: nesym
I will try installing the free, maybe that's why. Can you also please check the version of your player?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock