• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Docy - Documentation & Knowledge base WordPress Theme with Helpdesk Forum

Docy - Documentation & Knowledge base WordPress Theme with Helpdesk Forum v3.4.0

No permission to download
Hello, I have put any code but it does not work, I attach a photo. is there any other activation mode?
I answer myself: it seems to work despite the message "Invalid purchase code". However, I still haven't managed to install Pro Elements. Thank you anyway.

Attachments

• eazydocs.zip
    4.2 MB · Views: 94
  • Love
Reactions: alonzoespinoza
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Caly and mml
I am trying to get some of the PRO functions of the eazydocs plugin to work, for example can delete or rename the "eazydocs-pro-notice" classes in the file

\wp-content\plugins\eazydocs\includes\Admin\options\settings-options.php

With this method I have access to edit the layout type, widgets, dark theme, edit copywriting

At a minimum, all this says that most of the files are modifiable and do not need to buy a third-party plugin to activate the variables

Reactions: Classified
promowp updated Docy - Documentation and Knowledge base WordPress Theme with Helpdesk Forum with a new update entry:

v2.2.3

2.2.3 (15 September 2022)

Fixed: Accordion, Tabs and Image hotspot ELementor widgets
Tweaked: Forum Topic Reply single page design improved (breadcrumb and sidebar added)
Tweaked: Forum Sidebar added on the bbPress search results page
Tweaked: Included FAQ tab in the search results page

2.2.2 (09 September 2022)

New: BBP Core plugin integrated for bbPress forum
Tweaked: Ajax search performance improved
Tweaked: Blog single page design improved (comments list, comment form...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
promowp updated Docy - Documentation and Knowledge base WordPress Theme with Helpdesk Forum with a new update entry:

v2.2.5

2.2.5 (06 October 2022)

Fixed: Ajax Search Results was not showing on clicking the keywords
Tweaked: Forum Subscribe button designed based on the states

2.2.4 (06 October 2022)

New: Title Prefix and Typography options added in the Theme Settings > Forums > Topic Details page
New: Background Color, Shape change options are added for the Post's Creative Colorful Banner (https://i.postimg.cc/FKyR3wzz/image.png)
Tweaked: Blog page view improved on mobile device...

• Love
Babak updated Docy - Documentation and Knowledge base WordPress Theme with Helpdesk Forum with a new update entry:

Docy Theme v2.2.6

Download Docy v2.2.6 - Documentation and Knowledge base WordPress Theme with Helpdesk Forum Nulled Free
v2.2.6 (21 October 2022)

New: Docy Nav Menu Elementor widget
Tweaked: Mobile device view improved
Tweaked: Search results page design improved
Tweaked: Compatibility with Elementor improved
Tweaked: Some images optimized to improve the loading speed
Tweaked: Theme typography improved (link color, hover, paragraph color css)

• Love

2.2.7 (01 November 2022)

New: Mega Menu
Tweaked: Filter by Category option added in the Changelog widget. You can display changelogs for multiple products
Tweaked: Link color and hover improved
Tweaked: Docy Nav Menu Elementor widget (width control added, responsive view improved)
Tweaked: Navigation Menubar in mobile view (the Dark mode switcher moved to the side menu).
Tweaked: Dark mode colors improved on the mobile side menu
Tweaked: Main Menu item active color

• Love
Babak updated Docy - Documentation and Knowledge base WordPress Theme with Helpdesk Forum with a new update entry:

Docy Theme v2.2.8

Download Docy v2.2.8 - Documentation and Knowledge base WordPress Theme with Helpdesk Forum Nulled Free
----- v2.2.8 (08 November 2022) -----

Fixed: Mobile menu on RTL mode was displaying incorrectly.
Fixed: An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 37 of the file /wp-content/plugins/docy-core/widgets/inc/video-playlist/video-playlist-2.php
Tweaked: bbPress user profile page design improved
Tweaked: Link style improved
Tweaked: ul, ol, li style improved for better readability
New...

• Love
Babak updated Docy - Documentation & Knowledge base WordPress Theme with Helpdesk Forum with a new update entry:

Docy Theme v3.0.0

Download Docy v3.0.0 - Documentation and Knowledge base WordPress Theme with Helpdesk Forum Nulled Free
v3.0.0 (30 November 2022)

New: Tutor LMS plugin integrated with Full Dark mode support
New: Some beautiful preset Background Style added for the Title-bar
New: Accent Color option added for Dark Mode in the 'Theme Settings > Dark Mode' page
New: Style Guide page added
New: Wide container added to the Header Width options in the 'Theme Settings > Header > Layout & Settings' page
New...

• Love
promowp updated Docy - Documentation & Knowledge base WordPress Theme with Helpdesk Forum with a new update entry:

v3.1.0

3.1.0 (09 December 2022)

Note/Blog: Know more about this update here https://tinyurl.com/2guccldu
New: Check if the required plugins are installed and activated before importing the demo content.
Fixed: bbPress Recent Topics and Recent Replies widgets icon wasn't showing correctly.
Tweaked: Shop page design improved
Removed: Pro Elements from the Docy Core plugin. If you want to use the Pro Elements, you need to install it separately.

• Love

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moo55
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock