• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

disk space used as dropbox storage

Samky2013

Jul 12, 2020
hey, I want to ask this
since I have a starter plan of 10 GB disk space, can I use the disk space of google drive or dropbox instead of that 10 GB provided to me by hosting.

please any suggestions would help?

Reactions: Bnmkr
Use it for what? You have to be a little more explicit than this.

Use it for what? You have to be a little more explicit than this.

means whatever i do on wp dashboard it should not fill my 10GB disk space as i think it is less so that i can upload any video or images as much as i can..that was the whole wondering bro

I think "Out of the box" and "Use your drive" might help you achieve this. Both plugins can be found here on Babiato. Do a google search, find them on dev site and read documentation to see if they fit your needs.

I think "Out of the box" and "Use your drive" might help you achieve this. Both plugins can be found here on Babiato. Do a google search, find them on dev site and read documentation to see if they fit your needs.

thanx alot brother.. i think you solved my problem.

Reactions: Bnmkr and Mr G
As @slvrsteele suggest both plugin will work fine, I had also used them in one of client's site which is having similar requirements, After testing both we end up using Use your drive which we found better in both of them.

As @slvrsteele suggest both plugins will work fine, I had also used them in one of the client's sites which is having similar requirements, After testing both we end up using Use your drive which we found better in both of them.

Actually I was going to use both. who knows what account gets hacked someday.;)

I've done integrations where a google drive folder is made per user this also works for dropbox. The drive folders are attached specifically to the user account registered. I'm a dropbox solutions partner though so my drive is actually within the TB size.

I've done integrations where a google drive folder is made per user this also works for dropbox. The drive folders are attached specifically to the user account registered. I'm a dropbox solutions partner though so my drive is actually within the TB size.
wow, u have got TB size, u can upload anything of any size u want then.
btw how did u do that integration stuff ?

wow, u have got TB size, u can upload anything of any size u want then.
btw how did u do that integration stuff ?
Modifying the my accounts page with woocommerce to add in the drive is probably the easiest way around it, use things that are already there, and having the plugin above mentioned associated to the user account it can segment out the drive to folders assigned specifically to the user account. This allows for say an agency to let their clients upload files or delete if required and access their files. where you have full control over. depends on your needs really. But doing something like this make sure your site security is up to scratch as well as disallowing member sign up. Again depends on what your aim is.

Last edited:
Reactions: Samky2013
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock