• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[COURSE] 🏆 Awwwards – Essentials of Freelancing 🔥

Optimix

Babiato Lover
May 7, 2022

5fd9d0bf89957341849497.png

🔥 Essentials of Freelancing

by Brad Hussey​

An online course for coders, creatives & coaches who are ready to start their business as a work-from-home freelancer this year, providing a better life for your family, or giving you the opportunity to go on adventures whenever you want.

Course description​

You already know that a freelancing business can give you the life you want.

The freedom you need. Whether that means leaving your 9-5 job, providing a better life for your family, or giving you the opportunity to go on adventures whenever you want.

But, you’re probably stuck at the very beginning. Where do you start? What do you do? You might be spinning your wheels in frustration, feeling like you’re getting nowhere.

Here’s the thing. While every freelancer does things a little bit different, there are certain steps each one has taken to find success. Certain things that they do that help launch a successful freelance business, one that lets them quit their job, feed their family, and live a better life.

This is my Christmas gift to the amazing Babiato community :)
Happy holidays, my friends! 🎉🎄

Last edited:
Kudos and many thanks to @Boom 🙌 Without him/her this giveaway wouldn't be possible ;)
Thanks a lot!

Reactions: Groot
A year ago, when I saw this post, i hesitated to download. I never knew i needed this. Now, i need it😅. Thank You for sharing🙏🏻
@Jewish5782 Well, in fact, this thread is not so old since I shared the course at the end of December last year 😄
But I'm glad if it will help you on your freelance journey ;) You're welcome!

5fd9d0bf89957341849497.png

🔥 Essentials of Freelancing

by Brad Hussey​

An online course for coders, creatives & coaches who are ready to start their business as a work-from-home freelancer this year, providing a better life for your family, or giving you the opportunity to go on adventures whenever you want.

Course description​

You already know that a freelancing business can give you the life you want.

The freedom you need. Whether that means leaving your 9-5 job, providing a better life for your family, or giving you the opportunity to go on adventures whenever you want.

But, you’re probably stuck at the very beginning. Where do you start? What do you do? You might be spinning your wheels in frustration, feeling like you’re getting nowhere.

Here’s the thing. While every freelancer does things a little bit different, there are certain steps each one has taken to find success. Certain things that they do that help launch a successful freelance business, one that lets them quit their job, feed their family, and live a better life.

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

This is my Christmas gift to the amazing Babiato community :)
Happy holidays, my friends! 🎉🎄

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RunMyDev
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock