• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Cloudflare mx e-mail setting

cyberloner

Oct 22, 2020
does any one know how to hide server ip from cloudflare mail server setting?
cause enable proxy will fail the mail server..... prefer just a clear picture setting will do

cause enable proxy will fail the mail server..... prefer just a clear picture setting will do
You cannot proxy MX config, since Cloudflare is not your Mail Server/Provider lol. There is no way to "hide" MX record from public eyes, I would recommend grabbing cheap VPS and setting up your own Mail Server and simply use its IP, which must not be the same as your A record (for security purposes)

Hope this helps.

You cannot proxy MX config, since Cloudflare is not your Mail Server/Provider lol. There is no way to "hide" MX record from public eyes, I would recommend grabbing cheap VPS and setting up your own Mail Server and simply use its IP, which must not be the same as your A record (for security purposes)

Hope this helps.
thanks for confirmation bro tough i saw some website have same ip for domain and mail.domain.....

Instead, use mail providers like..- sendgrid , sendinblue or mailgun... they provide their shared(free) or dedicated ip as per plans. " with this you can change MX record to above providers and hide your main server ip.

Reactions: cyberloner
i presume you got

A domain IP
CNAME mail domain
MX domain mail.domain

delete the CNAME and u wont have the "conflict" and ull still receive mail

Reactions: cyberloner
Instead, use mail providers like..- sendgrid , sendinblue or mailgun... they provide their shared(free) or dedicated ip as per plans. " with this you can change MX record to above providers and hide your main server ip.
None of these providers are free. Mailgun only allows a sandbox domain, the others have major limits. They only good for testing. Yandex is the only one provider that hides the server ip.

What type of host are you using ? Are you using a Cpanel enabled host ? Than you can use the cpannel cloudflare plugin and it's address as an MX record in CF.

Can you afford 1 Euro per month for 5 email accounts of 5 GB each hosted by Zoho ? ( https://www.zoho.com/mail/zohomail-pricing.html?src=zmail ) - than it might be a solution for you.

I reckon that if you take it step by step - with our help too - you'll get to the solution like a big boy ! Even promote to techno savvy man! Whadda ya say lad?

None of these providers are free. Mailgun only allows a sandbox domain, the others have major limits. They only good for testing. Yandex is the only one provider that hides the server ip.
try sendpulse or sendinblue,

Quick, send me a PM, let me configure Yandex Mail for you for a token.
Any idea how to change the "from" email on yandex? Using SMTP I get this error Sender address rejected: not owned by auth user.

Hope this helps.
No.
You wrong mate.

There is a wway call Proxied or By DNS managment/

But sadly you are right there is a no option for free version of cloudflare :)

I realy dont know why people keeep using Mail Gun Sengrid yadi yadi yada....

Just use AMZ ses cheap as free money.
Also for mail provider AMZ Work mail...
And
Route 53 domain management with the 20ms world wide latancey
Faster then cloudflare.....
But no dDos.
You need to configurate yourself 6g 7g failtobn and UFC by yourself and may buy DDOS quotation from your provider.

tested with mailgun... sending also problem... receiving also need pay for capture own smtp mail.... totally waste time..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock